I have a ton of stuff, and I wanna check your list

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump, and had to remove Dead Space, didn't realize I don't have this one to sell. Will NOT happen again, I have everything else on the list in my possession, I apologize, it's a one-time thing. Since there were no bids, I think it's ok.

[quote name='SeanTM22']Cancel Bioshock just got one from a friend[/QUOTE]

I understand you maybe new here, but
5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

[quote name='SeanTM22']Cancel Bioshock just got one from a friend[/QUOTE]

Cut you some slack this one time, from now on read the rules, it's not fair to me or others who are bidding.

bump for updates, and Freemason, lowkey db josh had already bid $1 on Eat Lead I just didn't update the list until now.

bumping with updates. If anyone is interested in the PS2 game lot, go ahead and bid but otherwise, it may be better to just remove it because I did a little searching and for what it'd cost to ship out you could probably buy all those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back