I have a very bad feeling about this (Ebay related) - RESOLUTION

secretvampire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
141 (100%)
Okay, so I bought a white Japanese PS2 off of Ebay to play import PS2 games. I'm getting a really bad feeling in my gut that I'm getting scammed and I want to know what you all think. When I bought this system (on the 15th), it was the only auction he had going on. Now he has about 20-30 auctions of very valuable electronics with no prior history of doing so...laptops, a few digital cameras, some camcorders, etc. He had nine feedback when I bought from him, and his account was a year and a half old.

I didn't get a response for two days after I bought (and paid for) the system, until today. He apologized for not replying and said the system will ship next Monday and take 3-5 days for delivery. I have two theories.

One, he just went to Japan or Canada and bought a bunch of stuff to resell and try to get into the business on Ebay. He's not a very experienced Ebayer and isn't moving as fast as he should be, but he's new.

Two, this guy is making a grab for a few quick thousand dollars OR his account and email have been hijacked by a phisher that is doing the same thing. I'm worried he's trying to stall me until his other auctions end later, so I don't cause too much trouble until he is ready to disappear.

The more and more I think about it, I think this guy is trouble and I don't want to lose all that money!

How did you pay? If you paid with a credit card throuh Paypal and used a card other than Discover, you should be covered and if necessary, get your money back through a chargeback. I would give him until Tuesday for a tracking # and if they can't provide one, file a chargeback through Paypal (seller only has 7 days to ship the item), if that doesn't work, then file a credit card chargeback.

Well, unfortunately, I already had some money in my account so it was probably treated as cash. I actually got another email back from him tonight stating that he is getting started in electronics on Ebay since his brother (electronics) and mother (antiques) are successful there, and provided his mother's Ebay ID, who knows if they are really connected or not. Anyway, you are right, I'll give him until Tuesday and then take action if necessary. He seemed better when he wrote me back, but a good scam artist always does. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

What's the seller ebay ID? whats your ebay ID? and what's the seller's mother ebay ID?

Perhaps I can help to give a more concrete answer if you provide the IDs.

He probably is legit. Might not be sure, but chances are his story is true.

If you are planning to slam him with a chargeback a mere 7 days after the end of auction, I'd at least make it very clear right now that you are going to want/require a tracking number once he ships. (Or he may be planning to ship it without DC for some reason.)

Just tell him it's a pricey item for you and you really want a tracking or at least DC number once it ships. Also keep in mind that electronic DC numbers sometimes don't get scanned into the system until the package reaches it's destination. (Actually I've had a few I've printed with PayPal shipping NEVER get scanned, which really sucks.)

He probably is legit. Might not be sure, but chances are his story is true.

If you are planning to slam him with a chargeback a mere 7 days after the end of auction, I'd at least make it very clear right now that you are going to want/require a tracking number once he ships. (Or he may be planning to ship it without DC for some reason.)

Just tell him it's a pricey item for you and you really want a tracking or at least DC number once it ships. Also keep in mind that electronic DC numbers sometimes don't get scanned into the system until the package reaches it's destination. (Actually I've had a few I've printed with PayPal shipping NEVER get scanned, which really sucks.)

You are probably right, I just get very worried when I see a guy with 10 feedback selling $5k+ worth of eleectronics all of a sudden.

I made it very clear to him that I want the tracking number on Monday when he ships. I'm aware it probably won't get into the system until the day after. I'm not unreasonable, I'll wait until I really have to do the chargeback, I don't want to cause trouble unless it is necessary.

Anyway, I guess I've calmed down a bit. I just got very suspicious earlier this evening, but at least he started corresponding with me again.

I got screwed awhile back when i preordered GTA SA off of ebay and i paid and then got a response that it should be shipping, then 2 weeks later he writes there has been a problem with his supplier, he will refund my money within the next week, never refunds, had contacted ebay and paypal about fraud took months, can;t remember if i ever did get my money back. The guy had 100%/67 feedback before the auctions, shortly after the one i bought he listed a bunch of different game auctions. I don't understand why someone would ruin 60+ feedback and have a mob of people wanting to decapitate you, just for a couple hundered or possibly thousands.

The guy had 100%/67 feedback before the auctions, shortly after the one i bought he listed a bunch of different game auctions. I don't understand why someone would ruin 60+ feedback and have a mob of people wanting to decapitate you, just for a couple hundered or possibly thousands.

I think in a lot of cases like that, the person has had their Ebay and PayPal accounts hijacked and some scammer is just using it to make a quick buck and disappear.

Good luck on this. I looked at the sellers info and it does seem suspicious (pretty easy to figure out who the seller is with a quick search). The only thing he's sold in the last few weeks, that has feedback, is negative. He also bought a "Video Games Wholesalers" list from Ebay a few weeks ago (just thought that was funny). You want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but this is strange.

I checked it out also. Seems to me, he may be using the wholesale list to pick up items to sell, but they aren't showing up to him as quickly as he is selling them. He does have some high priced completed auctions with positive feedback. His negative comes from a slim PS2 he tried to sell and then told the buyer he couldn't find it, but then he did and tried to charge too much for shipping. Seems like the story he gave to the OP could be legit, but I would still request a refund if he doesn't ship soon.

I checked it out also. Seems to me, he may be using the wholesale list to pick up items to sell, but they aren't showing up to him as quickly as he is selling them. He does have some high priced completed auctions with positive feedback. His negative comes from a slim PS2 he tried to sell and then told the buyer he couldn't find it, but it looks like he gave a refund. Seems like the story he gave to the OP could be legit, but I would still request a refund if he doesn't ship soon.

Yeah, this is actually my prevailing theory now. The one negative he got, he basically couldn't fufill the order and had to refund the money. I talked to the lady and she did indeed get her money back. So it sounds like this guy is just inexperienced and trying to sell things he doesn't have his hands on yet, and then tried to fufill the order when it sells.

The reason I bought the white Japanese PS2 system from him is that it is pretty much sold out freakin' EVERYWHERE. So if he doesn't have it in his hands, there's no way he's going to be able to ship it to me. At least I probably won't have a problem getting my money back, but he is just going to wind up wasting a lot of my time!

And the plot thickens! Check out the correspondence I had with this guy over the past day, I just can't figure him out.

I wrote:

Okay, I have to ask you a question. You say you are trying to get
into reselling, and I noticed that you bought a wholesaler's list
recently. Are you basically trying to "fufill" peoples' orders after
they buy? The reason I ask is, I see where the lady bought a slim PS2
and you were unable to fufill the order and she got a refund. I'm
telling you right now, if you don't have the white PS2 bundle in hand,
you aren't going to be able to fufill the order through a reseller or
wholesaler. The things are sold out EVERYWHERE (except for one place
I found selling the Korean version, which I do not want). If this is
the case, please just refund my cash and I will have no hard feelings
and walk away from this. I will continue my search elsewhere, no big
deal. I just don't want to wind up next week you having to tell me
you can't find one or whatever if that's what you are going to do this
weekend. I promise, they aren't out there anymore in the regular
channels. Let me know.

He wrote back:

Listen,
The refund that I had to give was because the woman that bought it lived in
Colorado, she made the payment via Paypal. After she sent the payment, I
emailed her and asked her if her contact info is where she wanted it shipped
to. She emailed me back saying she wants it to go to Nigeria. I dont ship
outside of US and Canada. I dont mess with the paperwork. Anyway, I refunded
her the money, obviously. As far as "fulfilling" orders after the fact? NO!
Every transaction has been made with the products availability confirmed
before listed. Most of the are prepurchased. But you dont need to know
everything about how I do business. All you need to do is wait a few days,
and when you get your "WHITE" PS2, you can relax. No hard feelings, just
dont bust my balls. Thanks and good day.

I wrote back:

There is no need to be hostile, I asked a very simple question and you
are getting quite defensive. And just FYI, that is the definition of
fufillment, you are sourcing the orders from a third party, it's a way
of doing business, not a dirty word.

I look forward to getting the tracking number on Monday.

He wrote back:

Im not getting defensive, but you are asking more than you need to know. I
know what fulfilling means. Only very few items I will be selling are
sourced from a third party. As for the White PS2, it will be shipped out of
Hawaii. The White PS2 is actually the only item I sell that is outsourced.
Anyway, you will have it next week and hopefully will change any doubt you
had. Also, if you have looked around alot for the import ps2 systems, you
will know that they made a Pearl White and a Ceramic white system, along
with multiple other colors. All the ceramic white ps2's are sold out. That
is the model that debuted with GT4 this past summer. anyway, email me back
by wednesday if you dont have it. thanks.

I wrote back:

Okay, now you are confusing me, because what you said about the white
PS2s is incorrect. The Pearl White system was never sold in a bundle
with GT4 or GT4 Prologue, it was released only on its own. The
Ceramic White system is the one that was packaged with GT4 Prologue
(the "GT4 Racing Pack"), and is the same as you used as the photo in
your auction. Actually, you used Pearl in the title, but talked about
the Ceramic one in the auction description. I assumed you just made a
mistake and put Pearl on accident since there is no GT4 Prologue
bundle with the Pearl system.

Here is the Play-Asia.com listing using the same picture and
description of the bundle that you were using:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-o-70-2vw.html

The only Japanese system that ever has come bundled with the full
version of GT4 is the new slim PS2 model.

Anyway, I just can't figure this out. All I know with all that he has told me, if I don't get a working tracking number by Tuesday on a package that was shipped from Hawaii, his ass is getting a chargeback. What does the jury have to say at this point?

Why did he refer to the PS2 as a "WHITE" PS2? Is he going to spraypaint a black one? Or is he looking at "white" from a philosophical interpretation standpoint in which he feels the system is any color you perceive it to be?

He sounds shady, but good luck regardless.

[quote name='Diiz']Why did he refer to the PS2 as a "WHITE" PS2? Is he going to spraypaint a black one? Or is he looking at "white" from a philosophical interpretation standpoint in which he feels the system is any color you perceive it to be?

He sounds shady, but good luck regardless.[/quote]

It's a Japanese model. They release PS2s in different colored casing in Japan, unlike the boring black which is all we get here.

The seller obviously doesn't know what he's selling and doesn't like the fact that he's getting pwned by someone who knows more about the merchandise.

I wouldn't do a chargeback unless an unreasonable amount of time has passed and the item still hasn't arrived. FYI the postal system is not open on Monday (President's Day), so the PS2 won't be shipped out until Tuesday. You probably have to wait until Friday for its arrival, OP.

The seller obviously doesn't know what he's selling and doesn't like the fact that he's getting pwned by someone who knows more about the merchandise.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. He hasn't responded to me again yet. His little smokescreen didn't work on me, I've done a lot of research.

I wouldn't do a chargeback unless an unreasonable amount of time has passed and the item still hasn't arrived. FYI the postal system is not open on Monday (President's Day), so the PS2 won't be shipped out until Tuesday. You probably have to wait until Friday for its arrival, OP.

I know what you are saying, but I'm not going to be TOO patient with him if he can't even provide me with a tracking number in a reasonable time period. I'm already not that excited by the fact it is taking a week since I bought it to ship.

I'm confused... He said "All the ceramic white ps2's are sold out. That
is the model that debuted with GT4 this past summer."

You said "Okay, now you are confusing me, because what you said about the white
PS2s is incorrect. The Pearl White system was never sold in a bundle
with GT4 or GT4 Prologue, it was released only on its own. The
Ceramic White system is the one that was packaged with GT4 Prologue
(the "GT4 Racing Pack"), and is the same as you used as the photo in
your auction."

Aren't you guys in agreement (in that the ceramic one was the one bundled with GT4 whatever)? Also, did he say you are getting the pearl one, the ceramic one, or a sprayed one? Like people said early, his "white" is kind of vague.

Hmm, this guy has a lot to learn about communicating with buyers.

Very poor first e-mail from him, IMO.

Starting with 'Listen,' I mean that's getting off on a hostile note right there. Your e-mail could cheese off a seller as you are basically saying 'Hey, I don't think you have the stuff you're selling, bub' But you are polite about it and the guy should have just reassured you gracefully.

Does seem like a fishy situation. Unclear if he will have a tracking number for you as he seems to imply you'll know he can deliver when the package arrives at your door.

The bright side is that your research at least seems to show he hasn't screwed anyone out of their money to this point. So the most you'll lose is some time out of the deal.

Oh, and thanks for keeping us updated. Too many of these threads just give the initial problem and are never updated with any outcome.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='Diiz']Why did he refer to the PS2 as a "WHITE" PS2? Is he going to spraypaint a black one? Or is he looking at "white" from a philosophical interpretation standpoint in which he feels the system is any color you perceive it to be?

He sounds shady, but good luck regardless.[/quote]

It's a Japanese model. They release PS2s in different colored casing in Japan, unlike the boring black which is all we get here.

I wouldn't do a chargeback unless an unreasonable amount of time has passed and the item still hasn't arrived. FYI the postal system is not open on Monday (President's Day), so the PS2 won't be shipped out until Tuesday. You probably have to wait until Friday for its arrival, OP.[/quote]

Well duh. But its either white, or its not. What I was referring to was the quotation marks around "WHITE" like it isn't really that color and he was just quoting the OP in his reply.

Reply from the seller...I'm really wondering what the hell I'm going to get, he contradicts himself again:

look, what I said IS correct. You just repeated what I said. Scroll down and
look. I said the Ceramic white model was sold with GT4 this past summer and
is sold out! The pearl white is not sold as bundle. I know this because I
have searched and searched and searched for this thing. But as far as the
pictures go, yeah I know I used the picture of the ceramic white model on
accident. But listen, Im done arguing about it. Its useless. I have no hard
feelings about this, I just wish people would at least give me time to get
the items to them before they start bitching. I hope you understand.

For reference, here is the original listing link:

Japanese PS2 System LE Pearl White w/ Gran Turismo 4

So I don't get it...am I getting a Pearl White console that also happens to separately include the same contents that are in the Ceramic White "Racing Pack"? I wish the guy would just admit he has no idea what he is talking about.

I know people will say in hindsight I should have wondered about the irregularities, but its easy to get the Pearl and Ceramic consoles mixed up, and he had the picture AND contents of the Ceramic white package correct. I would have bought this elsewhere, but they are long sold out at the import sites and are very hard to find these days.

He is not lieing about shipping to: NIGERIA

I had ship a few things ship there and it's damn expensive, sumthing air mail for 2lbs. is like $80 to ship. so a PS2 is around $103 is correct.

Interesting. Somebody just left him good feedback for a slim PS2 bundle, and I personally emailed the buyer and it was a good transaction. So it looks like the guy isn't a scammer, I'm just still very skeptical he's going to fufill my order from some mysterious third party supplier in Hawaii. Today's the big day when I'm supposed to be getting a tracking number, but we shall see.

Good sellers don't change their story.

They also don't say that they didn't send an item to someone when they wanted it sent to Nigeria, for 2 reasons:

1. How do you miss that he only ships to US and Canada? It's on the buying page... The page where you send money shows whereit can be sent to from sellers!
2. The person could VERY EASILY have it sent to them, and then send it to Nigeria, instead of just not sending it and giving a negative.

There is a small chance the person was blind, but I'd say he's scamming you.

I know people will say in hindsight I should have wondered about the irregularities, but its easy to get the Pearl and Ceramic consoles mixed up, and he had the picture AND contents of the Ceramic white package correct. I would have bought this elsewhere, but they are long sold out at the import sites and are very hard to find these days.

Try going to any retail store and see how often they screw something up... like that.

It's easy to confuse something if you are an amatuer seller AND IT ISN'T YOUR JOB, but for people who do this for money, they HAVE to make it as correct as they can, or they will lose customers. Incorrect spelling, the wrong item, on supposed pro sellers, is a sign of a hack job/scam.

Were not coming to any conclusions, but I did find this a tad interesting:

http://www.ncsxshop.com/images/products/large/1103/ceramic_ps2_front.jpg

Same picture with the game put in a different place? Don't tell me he made the picture and some big company stole it -_-

And he talks about pearl the whole time, even in the main section, only mentioning ceramic once...

BTW,even if he started his email with 'Look', it's EXTREMELLY unprofessional to reply back with anger. For an example, when I was 17 and applied for a job as a clerk I was told that when a person throws trash down, you say nothing and pick it up...

An employees job is to keep customers, not anger them and make them leave. Call any cusomter support line, they make you wait 1 hour, but then some guy comes on, and the first thing he says is 'Sorry for the wait', ssomething they are trained to do.

With these kinds of actions, it doesn't seem like he wants customers for very long...

One final message and I'm done: Doesn't it seem a tad odd to anyone that this guy can go on another site and collect a picture, even place the game to another place in another version, yet can't you what the item is?

BTW,even if he started his email with 'Look', it's EXTREMELLY unprofessional to reply back with anger. For an example, when I was 17 and applied for a job as a clerk I was told that when a person throws trash down, you say nothing and pick it up...

An employees job is to keep customers, not anger them and make them leave. Call any cusomter support line, they make you wait 1 hour, but then some guy comes on, and the first thing he says is 'Sorry for the wait', ssomething they are trained to do.

Hey, you are totally preaching to the choir here, I'm a very regular Ebay seller with over 1600 feedback. I would NEVER talk to a customer like this guy did to me. I will say that what I posted was in the middle of the conversation, but everything before that had been cordial and I was nothing but polite.

Again, I really think at this point he's really inexperienced and flying by the seat of his pants. I have more than a nagging suspicion that I am going to wind up asking for a refund or filing a chargeback in the next few days unfortunately, when he is unable to supply my item. I'm so sure in fact...that I actually went ahead and bought another bundle from a different guy. Same package, but had an actual picture, is open and like mint, AND is modified to play US games too which is awesome since I can sell my old boring black PS2 now. I even got it for a bit cheaper than this first auction. The new guy has been in communication with me and is shipping today as well, he has a lot of feedback.

Good luck with everything. Personally, I would be getting a little edgy too over the first auction. The guy is either a scammer, or a total n00b to ebay. Either way, I hope everything gets resolved...

Good luck with everything. Personally, I would be getting a little edgy too over the first auction. The guy is either a scammer, or a total n00b to ebay. Either way, I hope everything gets resolved...

Thanks, Rig. Here's hoping you find the mythical Gamestop that sells nothing but cheap, complete copies of Lunar and Lunar 2. ;)

I think you're going to be getting a pearl white PS2 standalone, and all the stuff about a ceramic PS2 + the bundle was an error in the listing.

I think you're going to be getting a pearl white PS2 standalone, and all the stuff about a ceramic PS2 + the bundle was an error in the listing.

You are probably right, but that's a hell of an error. I will be talking with Ebay and PayPal if that is what I receive.

You might want to try to get the seller to refund your money and cancel the transaction now, before he ships anything. Just try and clarify what it is the guy is shipping, and if there was confusion, ask for your money back.

You already have your PS2 from the other guy, right? The most important thing now is getting back your money. It's easier to get your money back if the seller agrees to it, and you'll get it back faster if he just refunds it now than if you have to go through all the hoops with Ebay and Paypal.

[quote name='AdultLink']

1. How do you miss that he only ships to US and Canada? It's on the buying page... The page where you send money shows whereit can be sent to from sellers!

There is a small chance the person was blind, but I'd say he's scamming you.[/quote]

Trust me, people are STUPID. I can put DON'T SHIP TO CANADA in my description, and then when there is a winner, find out he is from Canada. People are truly dumb, especially on ebay.

i spent over a thousand dollars on an auction that was supposed to include several VERY high priced Magic Cards (if you know anything about the game it was supposed to include a Black Lotus, and several Moxes) when i recieved the package the moxes and lotus were "magically" misplaced and the only reply back from him i got was "i didn't know how those pictures got onto my auction".. (it had very explicit pictures of the moxes and lotus along with all the other cards) and i recieved them all in order of how they were photograph minus the very very high priced cards (which was the reason i bought it in the first place).. and yeah.. i left negative feedback and demanded a refund he wouldn't give it to me and ebay only conpensated me 300 (as i did recieve what was described in the auction not what was pictured.. but he alluded to the fact that the pictured cards came with the auction)... but anyways.. i am very VERY weary when it comes to EBay and i've been buying/trading/selling things on message boards and ebay for close to 10 years.. and I have only felt ripped off that one time.. I would also be weary of winning auctions of very "rare" items (like a white PS2) if cosmetics are what you are concerned about i'm sure you can do an aftermarket mod to make any PS2 look any color.. or use paint.. make it you're own.. but paying more money for essentially the same product seems very non-cheapass to me..

I would also be weary of winning auctions of very "rare" items (like a white PS2) if cosmetics are what you are concerned about i'm sure you can do an aftermarket mod to make any PS2 look any color.. or use paint.. make it you're own.. but paying more money for essentially the same product seems very non-cheapass to me..

I wasn't just after a white PS2, I also wanted a Japanese system. The colored systems that Japan puts out are always pretty collectible, the homebrew casemod systems sure as hell aren't. I guess you don't collect games much, but you can worry about being a cheapass yourself, I'll worry about how I want to spend my gaming dollars. I've built a pretty nice collection over the past few years for virtually nothing, with a lot of help from this site which I love.

[quote name='secretvampire']Okay, so I bought a white Japanese PS2 off of Ebay to play import PS2 games. I'm getting a really bad feeling in my gut that I'm getting scammed and I want to know what you all think. When I bought this system (on the 15th), it was the only auction he had going on. Now he has about 20-30 auctions of very valuable electronics with no prior history of doing so...laptops, a few digital cameras, some camcorders, etc. He had nine feedback when I bought from him, and his account was a year and a half old.

I didn't get a response for two days after I bought (and paid for) the system, until today. He apologized for not replying and said the system will ship next Monday and take 3-5 days for delivery. I have two theories.

One, he just went to Japan or Canada and bought a bunch of stuff to resell and try to get into the business on Ebay. He's not a very experienced Ebayer and isn't moving as fast as he should be, but he's new.

Two, this guy is making a grab for a few quick thousand dollars OR his account and email have been hijacked by a phisher that is doing the same thing. I'm worried he's trying to stall me until his other auctions end later, so I don't cause too much trouble until he is ready to disappear.

The more and more I think about it, I think this guy is trouble and I don't want to lose all that money![/quote]

there are some people who dont email me for 3 or 4 days after an auction is over

And luckily, it all works out in the end! I just got this email:

Sorry, I had to work all day yesterday and today. I build import cars as my
primary job, anyway, I called today about your order status. I can do one of
two things, the systems are currently sold out, BUT, they will have two new
brand new systems in (Pearl White) next week. You can either wait for it, or
i can issue a refund now. I apologize, but I called and confirmed
availability before I listed it and they were supposed to have one reserved
for me. You know as well as I know, this is the most sought after PS2 on the
market, But I will have one next week, its already purchased and its yours
if you can wait a week. If not I understand and I give you my most sincere
apology. Let me know, and thanks again.

Needless to say, I send him a polite email thanking him and I have accepted his offer for a refund. It appears that the suspicions he is just an inexperienced seller and didn't really know what he was selling were true.

Oh well, I'm happy...I'm getting my bundle from the other guy on Friday for a better price, and I'm getting my money back!

[quote name='secretvampire']And luckily, it all works out in the end! I just got this email:

Sorry, I had to work all day yesterday and today. I build import cars as my
primary job, anyway, I called today about your order status. I can do one of
two things, the systems are currently sold out, BUT, they will have two new
brand new systems in (Pearl White) next week. You can either wait for it, or
i can issue a refund now. I apologize, but I called and confirmed
availability before I listed it and they were supposed to have one reserved
for me. You know as well as I know, this is the most sought after PS2 on the
market, But I will have one next week, its already purchased and its yours
if you can wait a week. If not I understand and I give you my most sincere
apology. Let me know, and thanks again.

Needless to say, I send him a polite email thanking him and I have accepted his offer for a refund. It appears that the suspicions he is just an inexperienced seller and didn't really know what he was selling were true.

Oh well, I'm happy...I'm getting my bundle from the other guy on Friday for a better price, and I'm getting my money back![/quote]

Glad everything worked out. Just post in here when you have received your money back!

Glad you didn't get scammed out of any cash. Pretty funny that he ended up having to eat crow and admit he couldn't in fact fulfill your order. :lol:

I would have taken the refund as well. I could see 'next week' easily stretch into 'just one more week' ad naseum.

Eventually he'd just write a song for you: 'The PS2 will ship out, tomorrow! Tomorrow, your Japanese PS2 will ship out, right to you.'

And he deserves a neg feedback for this IMO. He'd almost certainly hit you with a return neg, so up to you if you want to go there.

I just wanted to confirm that I really did get my money back with no problems. In addition, I got my order from the other guy and it is perfect. The system is gorgeous, works great, and plays Japanese and US games flawlessly. The poor guy forgot his R-Type Final disc in the drive, so I'm shipping it back to him heheh. I had nothing but a great experience with the second guy!!!

bread's done
Back