I have an avatar

chess380

CAGiversary!
I've finally gotten an avatar and i want to know if anybody else has it and if you do i'll change it.

Naw, no one has that. Although, obviously, a lot of other ppl have Master Chief from Halo 2 in their avatar or sig.

Alright, I know its coming, someone paste that as their avatar and say he stole it and get it over with.

[quote name='LeviathynX']hey XboxMaster, you go to UGA?[/quote]

No, good question though. Just wondering, do I act like I'm in elementary school, middle school, high school, or college?

EDIT: No cheaters who know my age get to participate.

[quote name='LeviathynX']probably high school. why?[/quote]

Nothing important. When you asked me if I went to UGA, it reminded me when I was hooked on this really awesome browser-based game called Hyperiums. I was in an alliance (the Hyperiums equivalent of a clan) and we'd talk on IRC. I was the co-leader and I would always boss people around and take no bullshit. When I told ppl I was in middle school, they were shocked 'cause they thought I was in my twenties. :lol:

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='LeviathynX']probably high school. why?[/quote]

Nothing important. When you asked me if I went to UGA, it reminded me when I was hooked on this really awesome browser-based game called Hyperiums. I was in an alliance (the Hyperiums equivalent of a clan) and we'd talk on IRC. I was the co-leader and I would always boss people around and take no bullshit. When I told ppl I was in middle school, they were shocked 'cause they thought I was in my twenties. :lol:[/quote]

I've seen studies on how online interaction (especially in videogames) tends to promote leadership skills in youth that wouldn't ordinarily have that kind of access and experience at that point in their lives. It was pretty interesting, actually.

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='LeviathynX']probably high school. why?[/quote]

Nothing important. When you asked me if I went to UGA, it reminded me when I was hooked on this really awesome browser-based game called Hyperiums. I was in an alliance (the Hyperiums equivalent of a clan) and we'd talk on IRC. I was the co-leader and I would always boss people around and take no bullshit. When I told ppl I was in middle school, they were shocked 'cause they thought I was in my twenties. :lol:[/quote]

I've seen studies on how online interaction (especially in videogames) tends to promote leadership skills in youth that wouldn't ordinarily have that kind of access and experience at that point in their lives. It was pretty interesting, actually.[/quote]

Wow, I think that's the first positive thing I've ever heard about the presence of youth online.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='WildWop'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='LeviathynX']probably high school. why?[/quote]

I've seen studies on how online interaction (especially in videogames) tends to promote leadership skills in youth that wouldn't ordinarily have that kind of access and experience at that point in their lives. It was pretty interesting, actually.[/quote]

Wow, I think that's the first positive thing I've ever heard about the presence of youth online.[/quote]

I learned to type by playing diablo on battle net, thats kinda positive.

I remember Diablo. It was so hacked I got pissed off one time and never played again. Maybe I should start playing again. *Cheesy grin*

bread's done
Back