I have both xbox and ps3... and i need a new game.

I need a game to remember... i just rented far cry from gamefly and i really didnt liked it.. NFS most wanted was fun, ive played uncharted 1 2 and 3, socom confrontation, god of war, ratchet and clank, king of fighters, heavy rain, gta iv... almost every game thats came out in the past few years and im looking for a new experience.. i love SOCOM and I use to love call of duty... but its been downhill since MW2, I also like fighting games and anything that requires your mind.

[quote name='cyclonestoney']This isn't really new but did you play limbo?[/QUOTE]

no, i played the demo though and liked it... I need a game i can get thru gamefly though.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Skyrim will keep you busy for a while.[/QUOTE]

This. I started playing it recently and have already played for 25 hours. Addicting game. I can see why it's the best game of 2011. It's simply amazing. Also they just put the third expansion out a few days ago.

[quote name='Playstation4LyFE']no, i played the demo though and liked it... I need a game i can get thru gamefly though.[/QUOTE]

Limbo was in a 3 game bundle disc for 360. I just bought it from newegg for 10; had trials hd, limbo and splosion man.

[quote name='district_9000']Limbo was in a 3 game bundle disc for 360. I just bought it from newegg for 10; had trials hd, limbo and splosion man.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I was about to buy limbo on psn for 14.99. I just ordered this bundle. Good looking out!

bread's done
Back