I have missed CAG....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
just in case anyone cares to hear the story..

I moved out of my parents house about a year ago, to move in with my fiancee. Needless to say i really couldnt afford to move out. I was selling cars for about 5 months and the hours absolutely sucked, plus i was making crap money. So in January i had been scraping by for 6 months, and that particular month i just could come up with the rent money, plus i had a lot of credit cards payments that were past due.

I ended up making the horrible decision to sell off my entire video game collection in order to pay bills. I sold all the games and systems that were worth anything, including all my old rare ps1 games and even some snes games. It was a sad sad time.

that was about the time that i decided to leave CAG, because i thought it was kinda pointless for me to continue posting here when i didnt even have one game console to my name, plus it was kind of depressing reading about all these deals i couldnt get in on.

anywho, i changed jobs and began selling cell phones out of the kiosk inside Costco. Right away i knew that this was a job that i would do very well at, and when the commission checks started coming in, I was feeling much better about my financial situation. after about 4 months working their i got promoted to manager, and was put on a 25k/yr salary plus commission and bonuses rather than $6/hr plus commision.

now 3 months after that i am staring another promotion to district manager right in the face, which, if i get it, will easily double my yearly earnings again.

i am kinda rambling now, but the whole reason for that was i finally have money to pay for my video game habit once again, i went and replaced my ps2, xbox, gamecube, and ds all in one day, and then i decided to come back to cag and find me some deals on all the games i have missed out on in the past year.

so now I am spending time playing video games again, and have reformed back into the cheap ass gamer i once was. and am getting married next month. crazy times these are

i doubt anyone really cares, i was just bored and felt like posting about my return...

[quote name='vrs1650']Glad you are back, sucks you had to sell all your rare games though.[/quote]

parting with my brand new earthbound w/guide, and suikoden II were the hardest

I was in the same boat as you were two years ago so I know how you must've felt and how good it feels to be able to return to your favorite hobby. Welcome back.

Congratulations on the marriage, promotion, the return to gaming and CAG. Life must be pretty good for you, nice to get a good story every once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back