I have RE4 and DDS 1--interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerichoedge

CAGiversary!
As stated in the other thread, I have 3 extra copies of Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube and 3 extra copies of Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set for Playstation 2.

I'm just gauging some interest with this topic. I have no problem helping out fellow CAGer's (take note those of you who called me a hoarder--I like to help out my fellow man)--that's the reason I bought so many (well, that and the fact that I don't want them to go to Fat Wallet minions). I, however, need some help as well in return.

Here's what I'm thinking--I need 6 more signups and completed offers on my free360xbox.com account. Most of the offers are either free or cost little. Would anyone be interested if I offered these games for, say, $20 + a signup and completed offer? If you guys are interested, either PM me or sign in this thread. I'll most likely get back to this thread and see the interest the day after Christmas.

Happy holidays to all CAG!

[quote name='Jerichoedge']
Here's what I'm thinking--I need 6 more signups and completed offers on my free360xbox.com account. Most of the offers are either free or cost little. Would anyone be interested if I offered these games for, say, $20 + a signup and completed offer? If you guys are interested, either PM me or sign in this thread. I'll most likely get back to this thread and see the interest the day after Christmas.

Happy holidays to all CAG![/QUOTE]

$20 & a signup? Greedy...

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']$20 & a signup? Greedy...[/QUOTE]

haha.. and there's are CAGer who's picking the title up for others... with little extra cost.. also..

well good luck with your offer :)

Ok, fine. Guess not. I tried to make an offer that was reasonable considering how much I spent in gas money. I honestly hope you can get them at cost from other CAGer's if you want them--I'm just sorry that I can't do that. I'll just Ebay them.

Arighty, since the OP seems to be done here and this pretty much immediately fell into a flame fest, I'm locking her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back