I have Skies of Arcadia Legends New In shrink wrap for sale $22 shipped .

They got that stuff new up at the Gamestop for $19.99. Where's the love?

Also, Morgan is not going to fall for a guy who doesn't know the difference between "sell" and "sale."

Hey, I'm just trying to help out the truly cheap by saving them a Jefferson. I'm also trying to help you hook up with Morgan Webb.

EDIT: BTW, glad to see you made the appropriate grammatical corrections to the post. Keep up the good work.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have yet to walk into a gamestop and see a copy, and its 24.99 online now so that is a good price[/quote]

casry you are too nice. dont you recall this is the fool who tried to hijack your skies trading thread.

[quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='CaseyRyback']I have yet to walk into a gamestop and see a copy, and its 24.99 online now so that is a good price[/quote]

casry you are too nice. dont you recall this is the fool who tried to hijack your skies trading thread.[/quote]

not really. I usually ignore the thread crappers as they usually are not interested in obtaining the game.

Consider this a bump for MWL (doesn't thread crap and always says something to them, so he is ok in my book :wink: )

bread's done
Back