I have to give away my puppy =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiDSmoker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (97%)
My 3 month old Female Siberian Husky named Kairi, I have to give away. I live in an APT which does not allow animals and so I have to let her go. Kairi is my love and it breaks my heart to give her away. Even right now I'm in tears as she is sleeping on my lap while I type this.

Please if you live in TN and you would like a well behaved puppy with all her shots, plaese contact me. I have no other choice.

l_a3c27304d881cc4967110dc9512fcf60.jpg

It's amazing that you didnt check the rules before getting her. Like, AMAZING. Now the dogs gonna be mentally fucked cause its being traded off. Well, goodluck finding someone cause I would gladly take her but my building doesn't allow pets either.

[quote name='Theduck']It's amazing that you didnt check the rules before getting her. Like, AMAZING. Now the dogs gonna be mentally fucked cause its being traded off. Well, goodluck finding someone cause I would gladly take her but my building doesn't allow pets either.[/quote]

Jeez, I'm sure the guy feels bad enough as it is. He's trying to do the right thing and is obviously very upset. And given that you don't know the circumstances under which he got the dog in the first place, you're not really in any position to chide.

If you're wililng to fly it to San Diego, I'd have absolutely no problem taking the puppy. We have a large yard and another puppy that it should get along with. PM me if you want to consider details, etc.

I know it does you a fat lot of good, but I'd take her if I didn't live in Kansas. In a heartbeat. That's a sweet looking dog, and I'm sorry you have to give her up. And I don't pretend to know the details surrounding how you got her or why you're giving her up, but good luck. Hope you find a good home for her.

sorry to hear about that....I took a 2 year old chow from a friend a couple of years ago. Couldn't keep it in my apt, and gave it to my parents to hold until I moved. A year later I was in a place I could have a dog, and my parents wouldn't give it up...I hope everything works out.

[quote name='ryanbph']sorry to hear about that....I took a 2 year old chow from a friend a couple of years ago. Couldn't keep it in my apt, and gave it to my parents to hold until I moved. A year later I was in a place I could have a dog, and my parents wouldn't give it up...I hope everything works out.[/quote]

Off topic, but quick question: Is that a chow or a shiba inu in your avatar? I've always wondered.

the one in the picture is a shiba...I bought a townhouse, and there was a weight limit on the dogs we could have...In my life I had a irish setter, a chow, and a keeshond...so size wise and the type of dog that I liked, I figured the shiba would be perfect....I have 2...a 3 year old red and white female, and a year old black and tan...the female just had 1 puppy on thanksgiving...probably going to sell it, as I didn't want another one so soon.:roll:...I knew it could happen, as neither were fixed as I do plan on breeding them...but the male was 7 months, and I was told he most likely wouldn't be interested...let me tell you, they are quick to get it on, as I would let the female out so we could take a walk, and by the time I walked down stairs they would be doing it...

[quote name='Tybee']Jeez, I'm sure the guy feels bad enough as it is. He's trying to do the right thing and is obviously very upset. And given that you don't know the circumstances under which he got the dog in the first place, you're not really in any position to chide.[/QUOTE]

i agree with you, but i also think that people tend to be pretty irresponsible with animals sometimes

just my .02 but if a dog was the love of my life i would find a place to board it until i could move somewhere that would allow animals

from the sound of the OP, with no other context, it seems like maybe they just moved in w/the dog hoping it would be OK and then got called on it by a neighbor or landlord

i realize i'm just supposing, but it's happened in my bldg about three times and it sucks to see a puppy go to the pound

but at least this one is mega cute, i'm sure that someone will want to adopt

also, huskies grow FAST

well she's gone.....

excuse me while i go kill myself (not killing myself, i just am very depressed)

i'm a very lonely and depressed (depressed bipolar) individual and she was the first "person" I truly cared for and that made me happy and now my love is gone

I'm so sorry Kairi =(

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']well she's gone.....

excuse me while i go kill myself (not killing myself, i just am very depressed)

i'm a very lonely and depressed (depressed bipolar) individual and she was the first "person" I truly cared for and that made me happy and now my love is gone

I'm so sorry Kairi =([/QUOTE]

well, can you at least update us on what you did?

???

more than just 'she's gone' ?

sorry you are lonely and depressed. you should volunteer at a pet store or kennel maybe. then you could be around dogs a lot but wouldn't have to have on in your apt.

Sorry to hear about you having to give her away OP.

I have a husky myself (well mostly husky) and I'd go emo if I had to get rid of him.

If you cared about her so much why not just find a different apartment that lets you have pets? Me personally i would never give up either of my dogs and would be willing to break a lease if i was put in your position. Sorry to hear you had to get rid of her though.

[quote name='onetrackmind']If you cared about her so much why not just find a different apartment that lets you have pets? Me personally i would never give up either of my dogs and would be willing to break a lease if i was put in your position. Sorry to hear you had to get rid of her though.[/quote]

I don't have the money or means to. My heart is truly broken and I have been crying for hours.

Having to get rid of a dog sucks!

The Wifey and I are moving as soon as our lease is up to somewhere that allows dogs.

Maybe you could look for something small, A few friends of mine have sugargliders. They are really cute and surprisingly good companions.

Sorry I didnt see this post sooner, I live in NC, and would have been more than happy to come get Kairi and give her a great home, with my dogs, Dora (mastiff, pit mix) Libbie (aussie, red merle) and Korbin ( Black ). Outside in fenced in yard while at work, in the house when home, walks every morning, unless raining or something. I have always wanted a husky. I am really sorry you had to give her up.

I know how you feel man. Well, partially. When me and my ex had to move back in Oct 05, I have to give up my, then, 7 month old Jack Russell puppy, Mickey, to my parents to take care of. Along with my ex's mixed, Spiffy. It took a couple of months after I moved back in with my parents in June, after I broke up with him, for me and my little boy to bond again. Now he pretty much prefers to sleep on his blanket on my bed. Surprised he even remembered it.

I'm really glad to hear that shes in good hands though. And at least its a manager and not some random employee. Hopefully the manager can let you come see her from time to time. Hope you stay in contact with them so they can let you know how shes doing.

My family and I used to have 2 Siberian Huskies named Jack and Tonny. They were brother and sister, awesome dogs, friendly as hell and HUGE!!! But we had to give them away too. We live on a farm and have a lot of cats, well when we would let thedogs out of their cage they would try to kill our cats. One day my little brother and I were walking the dogs around on a leash and they saw a cat and took off after it. They were too powerful for my brother and I at the time so we witnessed them actually kill and attempt to eat the cat. Needless to say that was an experience we wish we'd never had. So anyways we had to get of rid of the dogs, that was a really shitty day. So I know how you feel, having to get rid of a pet is crappy. But you will feel a lot better if you give it to a person you trust. Knowing they are in good hands helps numb the pain a lot.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']I don't have the money or means to. My heart is truly broken and I have been crying for hours.[/QUOTE]

I actually used to have a husky and had to give her up. Just try to stay strong and I know that you'll get through it.

Damn! My GF & I have been looking at purchasing a Husky puppy for the last couple of weeks, too. If only you were in Cali.....good luck on finding the puppy a new home!

No friends, family or relatives... co-workers even, willing to take care of your pooch while you finish out your lease? That's the avenue I'd have gone down first.

why not just get your parents or another relative to keep her? woulda made more sense to me.

[quote name='thegarageband']Give it to your local Chinese restaurant.[/quote]

Congratulations. You fail at humanity.

Damn that's a good looking dog! I'd love to have it but I don't know how it'd get along with my cat but since he's just a pup i'm sure they'd grow into each other though. My friends rotweillers gets along with his cats since they grew up around um....If it wasn't so far from Cincinnati damn...

hi, i dont live in TN but my partner and i have been trying the find a white siberian girl husky for the last 6 to 8 months so we can bread her with our black purebred male siberian husky, we cant find any anywhere, i just seen your add, we actually live in tas, just a quick question.. would you consider us as the new owners of your beautiful little lady if we payed for her to freight down to here, she will be the happiest little woman ever, we have just under an acer for her to run around and we would be sure to send you photo's of her and bear her new found future husband if you would allow xx please concider we would be more than happy to treat your little angle like a princess xx:):)

[quote name='tcrash247']This may be the most outrageous resurrection ever.[/QUOTE]

Love this. I read through all the pages until I got to her post... I didnt realize it was from 2007. She must of hit it on a google search and registered just to post that.

if youd posted this 5 years ago id have been able to help you out. sorry you have to give your dog up its an awesome looking dog.

I'm glad Jenna is YEARS late, because I'd never give my animals away to some a**hats to breed and make money off of. Go buy and breed some dumb, ugly pitbulls.

I wonder what happened to that Kairi, I just want to snuggle that picture of her as a puppy, though I would probably also snuggle her as a full grown dog, too. Ever since Takoda (my brother's ex girlfriend's husky) I've LOVED huskies.
Aww apparently you can mix huskies and pitbulls and get a pretty cute dog
http://www.luvmutt.com/photos/luvmutts2/alize1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back