I have too much time on my hands with Bejeweled 2 :D

[quote name='javeryh']Wow. I can only get to level 5 before I get asked to buy the full version. :D[/QUOTE]

The game is worth the price.. It's a time sucker :)

I can't see how he was the same level (new top guy), and then about an hour later he has 2 levels more now and has less time than the guy that has level 282.. I smell something fishy.

People are twisted.. once your on top people ask you to be their friend on Xbox Live, then after you leave the spot, no one gives a damn. :cry:

I don't own a 360, and please don't think I'm a troll, but mostly out of curiousity:

You ARE still playing actual 360 games, right? I mean, I was considering the 360 for a while, then decided to wait for a while after launch, and if I had dropped over 400 for a system to play next-gen games ("next-gen" being the biggest marketing trick of all time on the uninformed casual gamers) I would be pretty pissed if all I found myself playing was Bejeweled 2 or Geometry Wars....not to say that any of you implied that you were ONLY playing these simple xbox live games, but I'm just hoping that isn't the case...

Anyways, don't flame...I'm really not trying to make a point or anything

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']I don't own a 360, and please don't think I'm a troll, but mostly out of curiousity:

You ARE still playing actual 360 games, right? I mean, I was considering the 360 for a while, then decided to wait for a while after launch, and if I had dropped over 400 for a system to play next-gen games ("next-gen" being the biggest marketing trick of all time on the uninformed casual gamers) I would be pretty pissed if all I found myself playing was Bejeweled 2 or Geometry Wars....not to say that any of you implied that you were ONLY playing these simple xbox live games, but I'm just hoping that isn't the case...

Anyways, don't flame...I'm really not trying to make a point or anything[/quote] The achievements and XBLA scores/rankings make even the simplest games interesting...

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']I don't own a 360, and please don't think I'm a troll, but mostly out of curiousity:

Anyways, don't flame...I'm really not trying to make a point or anything[/QUOTE]

I won in through the Mountain Dew contest.

bread's done
Back