I have WoW: Burning Crusade CE Amazon pre-order I no longer want!

DeviantBoi

CAG Veteran
I was lucky enough to place a pre-order for WOW: BC Collector's Edition over at Amazon. Thing is, I'm no longer sure that I want it, so I wanna see if I can sell it.

These are going for over $200+ (plus shipping) at Ebay. I don't care much for an auction since I don't have an ebay seller's account and don't want to make one. Plus, I live in Honduras, Central America, and can't make a PayPal account. The best thing to do is try to find a buyer and have it ship directly from Amazon (cause if I get it here in Honduras, shipping to USA will be very, very expensive).

So, I'll sell it for an even $200 (includes standard shipping) as an AMAZON GIFT CERTIFICATE. I'll sell it to the first person that messages me. But since it ships in less than two weeks, I need a buyer before it goes to "Shipping Soon" cause then I won't be able to change the shipping address.

Here's a copy of my order at Amazon:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/DeviantBoi/wowbc.jpg

This is legit. I won't screw anyone over. Message me if you're interested.

Or you can just take your chances and get it at Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, and other fine retailers when it releases and not get charged an arm and a leg for this.

bread's done
Back