I have Xbox 360 games-looking for $ or 360 games

My 360 games:
Fight Night r3
Kameo
Perfect Dark 0
DOA4
PGR3
GRAW

I would like to sell or trade some for 360 games if i get a good deal so propose away!!

[quote name='doubledown']Any wants? I may part with a 360 game for this...[/quote]what 360 games do you have? i was waiting for a condemned price dropand i am interested in far cry for 360

My 360 games:
Fight Night r3
Kameo
Perfect Dark 0
DOA4
PGR3
GRAW

I would like to sell or trade some for 360 games if i get a good deal so propose away!!

[quote name='quakeman101']my full auto + $5 paypal for your GRAW.

would you be willing to ship first?[/quote]

sorry...full auto got some pretty bad reviews...how is it?

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your two TL's have been merged together.

Please edit/bump the TL as needed. If you'd like to close an old TL, please mark it as "close" or "lock" and any mod will close it for you.

[quote name='shrike4242']Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your two TL's have been merged together.

Please edit/bump the TL as needed. If you'd like to close an old TL, please mark it as "close" or "lock" and any mod will close it for you.[/quote]
ok thank you im new to these forums...

[quote name='aznfury684']Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + cash for FNR3?[/quote]
how much cash? i already have 3 controls so i dont know...do you have any games or how much $?

bread's done
Back