I just canceled my order at EBgames...

john1234567

CAG Veteran
Becuase I had 7 pre owned games and forgot to use the coupon for 25% off. Now some of the games arent there becuase there was only one. Has this ever happened to anyone here before. They better update it soon, im not very patient

LMFAO that sucks.
I had a hard time finding the spot to put the code in the 1st time I bought some games from EB.

[quote name='john1234567']Becuase I had 7 pre owned games and forgot to use the coupon for 25% off. Now some of the games arent there becuase there was only one. Has this ever happened to anyone here before. They better update it soon, im not very patient[/quote] What were the 7 games

1. Cool spot - super nintendo
2. Uniracers - super nintendo
3. Diddy kong racing- n64
4. Turok 2 seeds of evil - n64
5. road rash 64 - n64
6. star wars super bombad race - ps2
7. star wars racer revenge - ps2

I know a couple of them suck, but I dont really care. I want to try them any way.

You could have just called them, explained your situation and they likely would have just given you the 25% off.

Oh well, now you know.

[quote name='john1234567']1. Cool spot - super nintendo
2. Uniracers - super nintendo
3. Diddy kong racing- n64
4. Turok 2 seeds of evil - n64
5. road rash 64 - n64
6. star wars super bombad race - ps2
7. star wars racer revenge - ps2

I know a couple of them suck, but I dont really care. I want to try them any way.[/quote] they dont suck as long as you like them

[quote name='CheapyD']You could have just called them, explained your situation and they likely would have just given you the 25% off.

Oh well, now you know.[/quote]

That involves logic.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hahaha...Head Cheap Pwn'd![/quote]

pwn'd?? ive seen u use that multiple times banky and i just cant figure it out. preowned doesnt make much sense but that the best i could do.

I waited too long to use that "Buy 1 SNES or Gen game, Get 1 Free" offer, and when I did, a lot of games were gone. I was really surprised they ran out of Saturday Night Slam Masters and Sunset Riders for the SNES, but I guess it's cool that people are still interested in these games.

[quote name='CheapyD']You could have just called them, explained your situation and they likely would have just given you the 25% off.

And knowing is half the battle!!!!!

G. I. JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...sorry...I couldn't resist...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hahaha...Head Cheap Pwn'd![/quote]

pwn'd?? ive seen u use that multiple times banky and i just cant figure it out. preowned doesnt make much sense but that the best i could do.[/quote]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pwn[/quote]

thats crazy. i thought you had misspelt it at first but then i saw you use it more than a few times so i figured it couldnt be. i guess i wasnt far off.

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='CheapyD']You could have just called them, explained your situation and they likely would have just given you the 25% off.

...sorry...I couldn't resist...[/quote]

COBRA!!!! ATTACK!!!
( I refuse to ever use that lame COBRA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! from G.I Joe the movie.)

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='CheapyD']You could have just called them, explained your situation and they likely would have just given you the 25% off.

...sorry...I couldn't resist...[/quote]

Cartoon Network needs to bring back GI JOE

bread's done
Back