I just can't believe it,

mastagoalie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
so I had to tell whoever reads this about it!

So saturday I wander into bestbuy (roseville michigan) and price match call of duty: world at war (on sale for 30 at kmart) and while maneuvering my way through the ps3 section I look down and see street fighter IV collectors edition sitting there. I can't even believe I got this after the still onUnfortunately I didn't have the cash for it! So I went back this morning (when I did have the money) and sitting there it was! After the ongoing month long paypal charge back from estarland (fruckers won't give me my money back) for SF IV, I seriously can't believe I got this game.

So today is a good day and i thought I would tell ya'll about it!

I didn't think the collector's edition was hard to find. My store still has several.

//edit: On 360. Is it hard to find on PS3?

The gamestop I went to last night had 4 of them behind the register (for ps3). These days they over make the hell out of collectors edition games (aka the helmet edition Halo 3)

my ps3 sealed CE sold for 70 on ebay

I lost out but i guess the guy who bought it got it for a good deal

[quote name='Scorch']I didn't think the collector's edition was hard to find. My store still has several.

//edit: On 360. Is it hard to find on PS3?[/quote]
ps3 has more demand apparently. i sold one not too long ago for $140

[quote name='phear3d']ps3 has more demand apparently. i sold one not too long ago for $140[/QUOTE]

Damn, I've got mine still sitting around unopened... maybe I should consider selling it too.

[quote name='Will']I was expecting a "How Best Buy Ruined My Weekend" thread.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't really like dealing with best buy, but it was such a pain in the ass to get this game! Sorry if I truly let anyone down with this weak ass thread...

bread's done
Back