I just had 120MSP deposited into my Xbox Live account

yeah, I got 160 too. This was the amount I was rewarded last month due to pending reward offers. Others should check to see if the amount they got this month matches what they got last month.

Xbox rewards are messing up something (again). I got 140 today (that's from redeem 2800+MSP offer), but have 50 more penfing points...

This is pretty crazy, I got no points. I had the same amount I had all this week and I'm in all three bing, the dashboard beta, and rewards program. Congrats to those who got something for nothing.

I don't have any pending points for Xbox Rewards, but turns out I got 160MSP (had to check billing.microsoft.com because I thought it was higher but didn't know by how much).
I'm going to guess it was a XBR messup even though the legit 160MSP I got in October must be coincidentally the same amount.

Huh... it looks like on the third I got 160, and today I got 170. I haven't spent any msp recently either.

Edit: I remember now, the 160 is from renewing my membership during that 3 months for 50% off and get 160 msp deal. No clue where the 170 came from though.

[quote name='killer9']guys if it is a mistake i would not spend them ms will be coming for those points[/QUOTE]

In the past, when they accidentally gave extra points, they did nothing, and I doubt they will here.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']they can't take back the points if you spend them all[/QUOTE]

if they cant get them back they will lock ur acct

[quote name='killer9']if they cant get them back they will lock ur acct[/QUOTE]
Not what happened last time. One tweet said we could keep the points because MS made a mistake. Then another threatened to ban your account if you were to spend them(ploy to scare people into not spending them). In the end MS took back the points. Those who spent them lucked out and those who were honest got screwed.

I got 160 points, i never redeemed 2800 points, but i am a rewards member, as well last month i redeemed a 1 month code and bought 800 points. so i have no idea why i got these new points.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Not what happened last time. One tweet said we could keep the points because MS made a mistake. Then another threatened to ban your account if you were to spend them(ploy to scare people into not spending them). In the end MS took back the points. Those who spent them lucked out and those who were honest got screwed.[/QUOTE]

Then I guess I better spend those points then. :D:D:D

I'm pretty sure the points are from Xbox LIVE Rewards. I had 30 MSP pending plus I redeemed a 12-Month Xbox Live Gold subscription which is worth 200 MSP. From my recollection it seems I have 230 MSP more than I had originally.

[quote name='ZuKe11']how long have you guys been an XBL member?[/QUOTE]
Almost a year, but I don't think membership duration is related.

Did anyone report actually being locked out last time? It's not worth spreading rumors if no such action was taken.

[quote name='InsaneHien']I didn't get any points. I'm gonna assume that the people who got points are currently a Gold member.[/QUOTE]

I got 100 points to and i am currently in silver statues havnt had Gold for a good 2 weeks.. and i am a live reward..But then again i refered a friend..check if any of you refered freinds.. culd be coming from that.. AWWW there gone i refreshed my page and the points are gone ..it was prolly a glitch..

[quote name='Orgymang']I'm pretty sure the points are from Xbox LIVE Rewards. I had 30 MSP pending plus I redeemed a 12-Month Xbox Live Gold subscription which is worth 200 MSP. From my recollection it seems I have 230 MSP more than I had originally.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't be. I've only had 50MSP pending for weeks, and still listed as pending.

Edit: Aha, the 120MSP is gone now. Yep,s omething weird's up at MS. Are they saying anything on twitter?

Yup, my bonus points also disappeared and billing.microsoft.com has -160 points listed.

I guess it's corrected. Oh well.

Holy shit! I think I broke it!

tumblr_luoitvliyz1qzxepuo1_1280.jpg

Just received an Xbox Rewards Update email, which states I am to receive 120 points out of 160, so I would guess thats what the points were for...but strange that they went into our accounts a day early.

Everyone whos points have been taken back, they'll probably be put back in on the 15th.

I was deposited 190 earlier, same as last month, which I firgured was from Xbox Rewards. Then I got another deposit of 220 & the 190 was subtracted from my acct. Xbox rewards says Im due 240, so who knows what this glitch is?

[quote name='bomberbadj']Holy shit! I think I broke it!
[/QUOTE]
Did you spend the 160 before they tried taking it back? If you add at least another 160 it might go back to 0.:p

ha, they removed mine as well.... shit I knew I should have just spent it. Those who spent theirs did they gouge what you used to have?

Date
Transaction description Details Type Amount Balance
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points -120 xxxxx
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points 120 xxxxx

11/14/2011Points added--Points-100
msp.gif
msp.gif

11/14/2011Points added--Points160
msp.gif
msp.gif

11/14/2011Points added--Points100
msp.gif