I just had 120MSP deposited into my Xbox Live account

[quote name='bomberbadj']Holy shit! I think I broke it!

tumblr_luoitvliyz1qzxepuo1_1280.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hurry and buy as much as you can.... :)

[quote name='r3dreck']hurry and buy as much as you can.... :)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the marketplace wouldn't let me buy anything at all. Yes, I tried, just because. Wouldn't you? :whee:

But it looked awesome to have a badjillion MSP, didn't it? :lol:

bomberbadj has a badjillion MSP. now back to real life, I guess.

Yeah, I got 160 points that were added and subtracted, too. Since that's what I got last month, I figured it was just a glitch - although it's funny to see my statment say: "Points added: -160 points."

WOW just WOW. they took it away today. guess i should have spend those right when i got them...

no bank error in my advance now

[quote name='bomberbadj']Holy shit! I think I broke it![/QUOTE]

Got the same here on xbox.com. In the billing site it says I got -100 MSP though.

[quote name='zz17']guess i should have spend those right when i got them...[/QUOTE]
According to everyone else, no you shouldn't have.

[quote name='mikehaggar99']Got the same here on xbox.com. In the billing site it says I got -100 MSP though.[/QUOTE]
So that means you have exactly 4294967196, right (ie 60 more than bomberbadj)? Uint rollovers FTL. >.

I got 220 points, then 100 points taken away. From Microsoft Billing:

Date Transaction description Details Type Amount Balance
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points -100 600
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points 120 700
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points 100 580

120 free points is cool with me.

I have 140 points pending for this month on Xbox Rewards.

[quote name='km3k']I got 220 points, then 100 points taken away. From Microsoft Billing:

Date Transaction description Details Type Amount Balance
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points -100 600
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points 120 700
11/14/2011 Points added -- Points 100 580

120 free points is cool with me.

I have 140 points pending for this month on Xbox Rewards.[/QUOTE]

I got 340 (240 were rewards points). So I got 100 extra but they took the 100 back the next day. That was yesterday :( I have gotten free points before and as long as you spend them right away, they cant take it back so I messed up this time. Oh well

I checked again today and my 160 free points were taken back. Figures. Interestingly it said they were removed the same day they were added.

Went to the billing page and saw I had 140 added and removed. Matched last month's Rewards (thanks to the buy two 40 msp avatar items get 80 points back.) Glad I didn't spend it quickly.

I was in the minus for spending the points they gave to me and then took away, but they fixed it so now Im at the same amount of points before this all started. woot woot

just do what I did find something you can download for that set of points download right away and your account will be set to normal a day or so later with your free stuff!!!!!! I got Deadliest Warriors DLC(400 msps) and Shinobi(200msps)

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']just do what I did find something you can download for that set of points download right away and your account will be set to normal a day or so later with your free stuff!!!!!! I got Deadliest Warriors DLC(400 msps) and Shinobi(200msps)[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure they took away whatever they accidentally deposited. So unless you had less than what they deposited, you spent your own MSP...

bread's done
Back