I just heard a song on the radio....

Rags

CAGiversary!
and it had the same exact beat of the Donkey Kong 64 rap. I was kinda thinking the words as the music played and it fit perfectly. Even had the part where the DK rap goes "DK....Donkey Kong!" as the chorus part.

The song was 3 girls(I think) and they were singing about how they liked cars with boom.

Anybody heard it? It was on RadioNow(93.1 in Indiana) that I heard it..

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']There's radio stations in Indiana?[/QUOTE]

If I have a long enough string to attatch to my can, then most of the time I can pick something up.

Personally Rare ripped off everything else they could find during the end days of the N64. Most of the music in Perfect dark and Jetforce was the same music you could find in a DVD menu.

Then using there GoldenEye license they carved a spin-off Saga into the Bond series that is better then any Bond game and almost movie out there.

Rare also did it with Conkers Badfurday locking in the material using the original Conkers Furtales content.

DK 64 was like a cry for help. I could not stand the rap intro and all the new characters. All they had to do was use the same characters from before and expriement camera angles and prerendering and bamn instant hit.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Personally Rare ripped off everything else they could find during the end days of the N64. Most of the music in Perfect dark and Jetforce was the same music you could find in a DVD menu.

Then using there GoldenEye license they carved a spin-off Saga into the Bond series that is better then any Bond game and almost movie out there.

Rare also did it with Conkers Badfurday locking in the material using the original Conkers Furtales content.

DK 64 was like a cry for help. I could not stand the rap intro and all the new characters. All they had to do was use the same characters from before and expriement camera angles and prerendering and bamn instant hit.[/quote]

Shit, something is wrong with me because I could understand that.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Shit, something is wrong with me because I could understand that.[/quote]Someone beat me to it. It was way too coherent.

bread's done
Back