I just spent $500 for Valentines Day

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah, there better be cornhole action going on tommorow night.[/quote]

uggh, you must be 14 arent you?

[quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah, there better be cornhole action going on tommorow night.[/quote]

uggh, you must be 14 arent you?[/quote]

Close enough. :twisted:

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah, there better be cornhole action going on tommorow night.[/quote]

Close enough. :twisted:[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Cornhole..... HAHAHAHAHHA

christ, what the hell do u people buy? HAvent you heard that cooking your gf a meal or making her somethings a hell of a lot better than wastin ur money on jewelery shell hate in a few months anyways

argh man. brainwashed youth succoming to hallmark holidays. you should have got her a ring pop and book. or something.

[quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah, there better be cornhole action going on tommorow night.[/quote]

Close enough. :twisted:[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Cornhole..... HAHAHAHAHHA[/quote]

Well...uh... I'm glad your entertaining somebody. If you want to talk about being a stupid teenager, learn how to spell. :roll:

Here's just a bit of advice, take it or leave it as you see fit. Anyone who makes you feel as though you need to spend that kind of money on them to be worthy of their attention, probably isn't worthy of yours.

It doesn't matter how much you spend, as long as you feel that it was worthwhile. And a dime is too much to spend if you do it simply out of some perceived sense of obligation.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, there's a lot of husbands that don't spend $500 on their wives.[/quote]

Its not how much you spend that counts.

[quote name='Scorch']You better get laid.

Twice.[/quote]

I hope he gets laid too, but I doubt it. Unless he has alrerady fucked her he ain't getting any.

Why, you ask? If he is trying to give her gifts to get some sex, it ain't gonna work. Girls will fuck you if they find you attractive. Society loves to pretend that if you keep trying and trying, you will win her over. The truth is, youi usually win her over within 5 minutes of meeting her. Thats when she decides if she will sleep with you. She won't do it right then but you get put on the good list (as opposed to the friends list).

If a girl gets you to buy her jewelery (sp?) without giving it up, she will never give you sex because she's already getting free stuff.

Like I said, this only applies if he HAS NOT YET fucked her. If he fucks her regularly then he will have gotten laid anyway.

If he hasn't fucked her yet, the jewels won't help.

HS girlfriends aren't worth good jewelry.
Being romantic doesn't imply spending a lot of cash. The best things I've done were fairly inexpensive.

Is it just me or do those 300 dollar roses look quite tacky? And Mr. Anderson how can I not spell? Youre right I am a teenager (18 to be exact), but those are pretty big words coming from a kid that cant drive yet saying I can't spell.

I'd rather take that $500 on the throw it on Black at a Roulette table. Granted I'd be more pissed when I lost it, but it's money better spent.

i spent about a 100 bucks on the old lady...and she has been sleeping since 8pm.....i hate my fucking life sometimes :)

no trim :whistle2:(

Those roses are...odd. You guys don't have to spend that much, as it really is the thought that counts. Make her something. And like someone said, do it because you want to do it, not because you're obligated.

The OP reminds me of a visual graphic USA today ran a couple days ago polling men and women what price range they'd like for V-Day. Pretty much the majority of women were in the 2 ranges that encompass $10-$100.

So, like other sentiments in this thread, for $500 sir, you best get laid. 5 times over.

I spent 225$ on my girlfriend for a ring adn necklace set at ZALES, normally 400$ but on sale for the weekend. I been dating her for 2 years, and I think she deserves it after all I got her fake jewelry last year, damn it if her finger dident turn green I would have gotten away with it

LOL 500 on gilr :lol: must be your first love... or you're just very , very, very, nevermind. I only spent 50 bucks for roses and big , cute bear doll.

Wow. If my b/f spent $500 for valentine's day, I'd think he'd gone insane. Call me crazy, but most girls don't care how much you spend. It's always the thought that counts. Well usually.

[quote name='HitchChic']Wow. If my b/f spent $500 for valentine's day, I'd think he'd gone insane. Call me crazy, but most girls don't care how much you spend. It's always the thought that counts. Well usually.[/quote]

Can't the same be argued for the "size doesn't matter" issue?

I consider myself lucky, as my girlfriend hates jewlery and make-up. But it kinda sucks because I don't know what to get her during these holidays.

So, I thought of something we can both enjoy - A night at a nice bed and breakfast. I'm sure it will be a memorable night regardless of what happens. We get to wake up next to each other comfortably instead of on a bed designed for one person. And it *only* costs $175. :D

bread's done
Back