I just won a PSP

regisphilbi0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just won a PSP! My school had a contest sponsored by Pepsi where you would try a Pepsi product and then enter to win a PSP. I won! I have no idea what to do with it, since I already have a DS and not many PSP games interest me but it was still cool to win.

Congrats!

If you don't really want the PSP, you can always try to sell it here for reasonable $$$ that you can use towards more DS games :)

I won a PS2 a year ago and I ended up spending $$$$ on accessaries and games. I am not complaining though. If not for CAG, I would have spent much more :D

I am tempted to keep it. I am dying to play Lumines and don't have a 360 so playing it on PSP would be great. Plus, the new MGS game looks amazing, GTA VCS looks good, and I am really looking forward to the new Ratchet and Clank game. Plus, it would make a good movie player. I just wish I had won the new pack w/ a memory stick and ATV offroad fury. I just got the PSP- no games and no memory stick.

Congrats - there are a lot fo fun PSP titles for $20, and a few that are even good at $30.

Here's hoping the Pepsi product doesn't make you sick.

Enjoy!

Buy Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Lumines and a GTA A.S.A.P.

I suggest Lumines 1 over 2. Metal Gear Acid 2 is very cool too. I am not a big fan of GTA but supposedly they are pretty good versions. Portable Ops looks awesome!

Enjoy!!!

I plan on ordering a Memory Stick from Newegg for $39 for a 1 Gig stick. The screen is big and beautiful and needs some movies. Plus, I am definitely gonna get Lumines 1, and MGS Portable Ops. Any other good suggestions?

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I plan on ordering a Memory Stick from Newegg for $39 for a 1 Gig stick. The screen is big and beautiful and needs some movies. Plus, I am definitely gonna get Lumines 1, and MGS Portable Ops. Any other good suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Those are the ones I'd get if I had a PSP.

You must get Burnout Legends.

No body seems to listen to people who recommend this game, but let me tell you it's great! It's fast, addictive, and never gets tiresome.

I've been wanting to try Outrun myself.

I also can recommend Lemmings, two thumbs way up. The controls work marvelous for what is a perfect mouse game. No issues, even for the most die hard Lemmings fanatics (me).

Also, see if you can find a cheap Tales of Eternia European version. Quite good, but I think it's just Tales of Destiny 2 on Playstation, I can't remember.

you're all forgetting two of the best games on PSP:
Hot shots open tee
tekken: dark ressurection

hot shots is great for pick up and play sessions and tekken just looks awesome...

I haven't played either of them yet. I've been wanting to pick up Hot Shots since launch though, and I imagine it's relatively cheap by now.

bread's done
Back