i know this is cheapassgamer but...

pukemon

CAGiversary!
i know there are some collectors among us. i just wanted some honest opinions and appraisals. do any of you honestly think i could get about $2000 dollars for this collection. all these games and guides are near mint/absolute mint/sealed with the exception of about 4 guides and 3 games. all guides are 1st print and only one game is a greatest hits and that would be castlevania: sotn. i will be adding a few more items when i put this up on ebay, but this is the core.

(edit)

i should've clarified that in the first place. i meant i would be selling most of this stuff individually. i know alot of these games have a decent value on them, but some of the guides i have are pretty rare, and even harder to find in the condition i have them in. also, of note, is i have 2 nes copies of final fantasy. i'm a dumbass, and i broke the ORIGINAL seal on one, but i never opened it. that being said, i know it depreciated tremendously because of that, but it's mint and never been opened. the final fantasy np strategy used to go for about $100 a couple of years ago, but i don't know if the market has changed on it. also, the vanguard bandits strategy guide is somewhat rare. i don't know how many were produced but it's rare to see a copy on ebay, much less mint, like mine. anyways, i would be selling most of this individually. (end edit)

tales of destiny 1 and 2
tactics ogre
valkyrie profile
brave fencer musashi
legend of mana
threads of fate
xenogears
chrono cross
chocobo racing
lunar silver star story complete
lunar 2 eternal blue complete
arc the lad collection complete w/watch
saga frontier 1 and 2
final fantasy origins
final fantasy chronicles
final fantasy anthology
final fantasy tactics
final fantasy 7
final fantasy 8
final fantasy 9
vagrant story
chocobo's dungeon
front mission 3
ergheiz
einhander
parasite eve 1 and 2
final fantasy nintendo 2 copies one mint never been opened
legend of dragoon
brigandine
legend of legaia
fear effect 1 and 2
incredible crisis
kartia the word of fate
hoshigame ruining blue earth
strider 2
thousand arms
vanguard bandits
harvest moon back to nature
ghost in a shell
castlevania symphony of the night greatest hits
star ocean the second story
destrega
mdk sealed
raycrisis series termination
the unholy war
breath of fire 3 and 4 sealed
guardians crusade sealed
mega man legends 1 and 2
disgaea hour of darkness
front mission 4
final fantasy 10 and 10-2
castlevania lament of innocence
la pucelle tactics sealed
breath of fire v: dragon quarter sealed
xenosaga
unlimited saga sealed
legaia 2 duel saga sealed
rpg maker 2 sealed
arc the lad: twilight of the spirits sealed
final fantasy 8 stragui
final fantasy 7 stragui
final fantasy 9 stragui
dragon warrior 7 stragui
the misadventures of tron bonne stragui
final fantasy chronicles stragui
final fantasy 10 stragui
final fantasy nes nintendo power stragui
vanguard bandits hardcover stragui
final fantasy anthology stragui
kartia word of fate stragui
alundra stragui
final fantasy tactics stragui
threads of fate stragui
final fantasy origins stragui
starfox 64 nintendo players guide
final fantasy 7 stragui

if you sell it all as one big lot, you are severely limiting the potential buyers you will attract. Not many people will shell out 2k for a lot of games other than resellers and 2k is way beyond what a reseller would pay for that lot if they hoped to turn a profit.

It may be way more work, but if you break it up and sell the stuff individually the buyer pool you will attract will be much larger and thus more bids. You may come close to 2k individually (more closer to $1500), as one big lot, no.

[quote name='pukemon']

tales of destiny 1 and 2
tactics ogre
valkyrie profile
xenogears
lunar silver star story complete
lunar 2 eternal blue complete
arc the lad collection complete w/watch
final fantasy tactics
final fantasy 7
vagrant story

[/quote]

if these were all sealed and in mint condition you'd be close. i saw a sealed FFVII black-label go for over $400 on ebay. wtf. :hot:

[quote name='tehweezner']if these were all sealed and in mint condition you'd be close. i saw a sealed FFVII black-label go for over $400 on ebay. wtf. :hot:[/QUOTE]

if the games you mentioned were sealed, i'd easily break $2000 with the other stuff. i sold a ff tactics sealed a couple of years ago for $300. ff vii sealed would fetch $300-700 depending on luck. tales of destiny 1 and 2 would get $150-300 a piece, also. the lunars and arc the lad would attract close to $200 a piece sealed, but that varies alot.

You can try talking to fatherofcaitlyn and see what he'll offer you. He's pretty reasonable with price if you're looking to unload w/o dealing with ebay.

bread's done
Back