I LOLed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrcapcom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Dear MrCapcom,

This mail is confirmation that you have successfully renewed Xbox Live Prepaid 1 month Gold Membership Card. The subscription will expire on Saturday, May 16, 2009. Here is a description of the service:

Xbox Live Prepaid 1 month Gold Membership Card

If you have any questions, please go to www.xbox.com/support or call Xbox Customer Support at 1 (800) 4MY-XBOX.
Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

The Xbox Live team.
I only changed the Dear part and put my cag name. hehe I can't remember when it was going to expire before I put the 1 mo card on there.

Did you check your actual xbox.com account to see if that is correct? Pretty nice glitch if so.

Wish that would have happened to me, I've been waiting for a deal on 12 month cards before I renew.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Did you check your actual xbox.com account to see if that is correct? Pretty nice glitch if so.

Wish that would have happened to me, I've been waiting for a deal on 12 month cards before I renew.[/QUOTE]
Its not a glitch, he just added 1 month and it showed the expiration date combined with his previous subscription.

Your account was going to expire April 18, 2009. Now it's going to expire May 18, 2009. So you got one extra month of Xbox Live, just as Microsoft intended.

[quote name='Mrcapcom']I only changed the Dear part and put my cag name. hehe I can't remember when it was going to expire before I put the 1 mo card on there.[/quote]

[quote name='CouRageouS']Its not a glitch, he just added 1 month and it showed the expiration date combined with his previous subscription.[/QUOTE]

Stop ruining things!!!

lol you guys made me LOL

anywho it was just kinda weird cause when i go to my membership details it just says I have a 1 month plan then when I get the confermation it says my 1 month ends in 09 lol well at least I loled in side

I LOL'd forver when I read that, man that was hillarious. I was having a terrible day but this made it a little bit better. I've fowarded your letter to all my friends hoping that it will bring a smile to thier face. Or maybe even make them laugh as hard as I did, pretty funny stuff.

You should send this letter to Jay Leno or Dave Letterman maybe they'll put it in with thier nightly news articles that are funny, I can't remember if Dave or Jay does it, either way you should give it a try. Funniest thing I've seen in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back