I lost it!!!

Maxim_L_Sinistral

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
DAMN!!!! i lost my Shaq-fu ing DS. i know the games sucked (for right now) but it was still my baby. i lost it on an airplane going from Dallas to New York, on the New York/Linguardia flight (i dont know if thats how u spell Linguardia). Anyway, any deals you guys can think up to buy a new one (i will eventually), or anything to help me cope would be awesome.

Do you mean LaGuardia? How did you know that you lost it? When did you realize you lost it? Have you tried calling the airline?

ya i called the airline and got their lost and found department, and they said they would get back to us if they found it. It's been two weeks, and they only keep things in the lost and found for three, then it goes back to whoever found it.
What happened was this. I got off the plane in New York and basically ran and got right on to the next flight to dayton. i then realized after the plane took off that i did not have my DS. After looking everywhere, i came to the conclusion that the only place it could have been is on the LaGuardia (thank you) flight, because i remember playing on the flight. When i arrived at Dayton i talked to the "lost and found" agent there, got the number to the New York American Airlines dpt. and called it right away. They were closed, ON A MONDAY! Anyway, the next day i called and reported it. Again it has been two weeks since the call and still no word.
So anyway, back to the original subj. i'm willing to pay around $80 for one, i might have to wait a while (im not expecting games though). So if there's any coupon codes in combination with a promotion in combanation with free shipping codes, or something of the like that anyone could find. That would be AWESOME!!!

Weird. I got on a plane in New York and they must have had some promotion going because I had a DS in my seat! Now if only there were some decent games for the thing...

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

If I found a DS, I probably wouldn't turn it into the lost and found, seeing as it would be better for me to keep it :lol:

Hope you find another one for cheap

Call again.

The person you talked to might have forgot to report your name and or lost your info.

Do a follow up call would ya.

Yeah i lost my gameboy (the brick) back in the day at a hotel we were staying at. I remeber getting home and we called there and they never found it, now thats wierd i remeber setting it on the table. It must have just disappeared into thin air. What im saying is its gone for good

ya i've finally come to accept the fact that it's gone. So i'm either going to try to find one on ebay, wait for a price drop, or wait until the "Nintendo DS SP" or whatever comes out...

If you want revenge on teh world:

Steal one from a 3rd grader that thinks he is cool walking outta school with it.

I was in the principal's office while and some kid was saying to the lady there "it was in a black case that said logitech and when you opened it there was a PSP in there." as if the secretary knew what one was, what's funny is when i saw him playing it in the hall I whispered to my friend "i can't believe his mom trusts him with that." because knowing him he would lose it and his Mom probably payed for it.

*Update* i have finally bought a new one. $86 on Ebay (i swear that place is going to control the world some day). Anyway, thanks for all the help everyone and keep on cheaping!!!

The DS is the only thing I would not buy from E-bay as far as systems go. You can never know what the quality of the screen is...I got mine off E-bay sealed/brand new for 120 shipped, but I know there won't be any pre-existing problems on the touch screen.

my uncle works as a steward in an airplane. He gets my cousins and me tons of stuff people left in the airplane (ipods, sp's, cell phones, cameras, watches????, chargers for things I don't have, pda's, etc)

lol ya the DS came in the mail today and it is beautiful. No problems as far as scratches or anything go. It is in better condition than my old one! Now to get some games... lol. thanks everyone for your help again.

bread's done
Back