I lost my USB/Recharger for my iPod shuffle...

pokemonfan92

CAGiversary!
Hi! Yes this the guy everyone loves to love to hate or make fun of but now I'm in some problems so if you guys quit making fun of me that'll reduce my problems.ANYWAYS...I went on a trip to Mexico. I took my iPod shuffle and I lost my recharger and USB cable there:cry: I can't go back and get it now! I lost my receipt and box because my bro. through it in the recycle bin:cry: So all I got left is my iPod Shuffle with headphones. Does anyone know where I can get a USB and recharging cables at? I checked BestBuy but they don't have any. So where can I get them? Please and ThankYou:bouncy:

P.S. I have pic links because I got the new smaller iPod shuffle.

Major P.S. If anyone on CAG has the USB cable and Recharger I am looking for, please let me know so you can send me a PM and discuss it where and how you can send it to me :D please and thank you...

I don't purchase over the internet. I am banned from that at my home. Is there anywhere else like around my area? I wish I could give you my zip code but I got in trouble on CAG for doing that.

P.S. If anyone on CAG has the USB cable and Recharger I am looking for, please let me know so you can send me a PM and discuss it where and how you can send it to me :D please and thank you...

Best Buy does carry this. I work there. It's made by DLO (Digital Lifestyle Outfitters) and it retails for 22.99. It comes with a little plug that goes into the wall and an extra USB cable.

[quote name='ndshide']Best Buy does carry this. I work there. It's made by DLO (Digital Lifestyle Outfitters) and it retails for 22.99. It comes with a little plug that goes into the wall and an extra USB cable.[/quote]

iMA GO SEARCH IT ON BEST BUY...

Yes, thats it. Price must have gone up...its been a week and a half since I worked (requested time off to prepare for finals).

[quote name='Minger']http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2166

It really sucks that you can't buy online, you'd save like 20 bucks...Try bestbuy or soemthing or get a friend to order it for you...[/quote]

Do they accept money orders?

P.S. How much does it sost to have pay pal if they don't accept money orders?

P.S.2. I dont have credit/debit cards...

[quote name='pokemonfan92']Is this the recharger and usb cable to download music? CLICK!

p.s. do i need a cd or something for the usb?[/quote]

Most likely if you need a cd it will come with one, or it could instruct how to download from a website should the need arise

I dont have a shuffle, but I believe you can use that to charge and download

[quote name='pokemonfan92']Is this the recharger and usb cable to download music? CLICK!

p.s. do i need a cd or something for the usb?[/quote] I have a 2nd gen Shuffle and yeah, that's what you need. Like TheOne06 said, this dock allows you to connect with your computer and recharge (through your computer). More details can be found here so that you know what it looks like: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?productLearnMore=MA694G/A

You won't need a CD if you've already got iTunes on your computer. You can always download iTunes for free from Apple if you need it. You would've had to download it anyway since the 2nd gen Shuffles don't come with an installation CD.

Good luck.

Okay good...The only problem is that my mom won't let me go all the way to Plano to buy that...:( but thanx though all i need is a ride!

I got all that I need Thank You everyone!:)

P.S. do not close this thread down yet cuz sum1 might still wanna Pm me if they got one B4 i go2 plano...

Okay I am lost right now:drool: Okay...I don't want the one from CompUsa or Applestore because I read the reviews(on Apple) and everyone hated the product beace the stem thinggy always broke so I am not getting that one for sure now...

Now...Should I buy the from BestBuy? Yeah but what makes me so confused is that the one frome Best Buy CLICK ...does both recharge and allow me to download music? does it allow me to remove songs from the iPod? does it come with instructions or a CD? I these questions are answered then this is the one I am going to buy...Thanx in Avanced...

Like I said, you don't need a CD to use these products if you already have iTunes.

Please read the basic info about your Shuffle so that you know what you need to recharge and/or connect to your computer. If you've already been using your Shuffle, then you should know all this important information already. If not, call the 800 number for Apple or BestBuy.

It almost makes me wonder if you "found" this Shuffle somewhere. Not that I'm saying you stole it, but seriously, if you've been using your Shuffle like you say you have, then you'd know exactly what kinds of plugs you'd need and what the original Apple dock looks like (you didn't even recognize it on that CompUSA site that you linked yourself). The questions you're asking and the things you're saying sound like they're coming from someone who's never owned and used a 2nd gen Shuffle.

[quote name='parKer20']Like I said, you don't need a CD to use these products if you already have iTunes.

Please read the basic info about your Shuffle so that you know what you need to recharge and/or connect to your computer. If you've already been using your Shuffle, then you should know all this important information already. If not, call the 800 number for Apple or BestBuy.

It almost makes me wonder if you "found" this Shuffle somewhere. Not that I'm saying you stole it, but seriously, if you've been using your Shuffle like you say you have, then you'd know exactly what kinds of plugs you'd need and what the original Apple dock looks like (you didn't even recognize it on that CompUSA site that you linked yourself). The questions you're asking and the things you're saying sound like they're coming from someone who's never owned and used a 2nd gen Shuffle.[/quote]

iDK how to use one my uncle did it all for me...i carried it to MX so i can try there(just me being stupid) and then it was time 2go then i lost it there...he said to buy another one and he will show me everything...that is why i am asking all of these questions...

[quote name='pokemonfan92']iDK how to use one my uncle did it all for me...i carried it to MX so i can try there(just me being stupid) and then it was time 2go then i lost it there...he said to buy another one and he will show me everything...that is why i am asking all of these questions...[/quote] Well, then your uncle can tell you what you need much faster than an internet forum. You were already given several suggestions by others, yet you still don't know what to get. Show your uncle what people have told you here and he can help you buy what's available in your area. Good luck with "your" Shuffle.

[quote name='parKer20']Well, then your uncle can tell you what you need much faster than an internet forum. You were already given several suggestions by others, yet you still don't know what to get. Show your uncle what people have told you here and he can help you buy what's available in your area. Good luck with "your" Shuffle.[/quote]

okay my friend stole it for me happy? i told him to find me a ipod but he ended up stealing an ipodshuffle(i dont mind if its a shuffle cuz i just wanted an ipod) from sumbody for me...he just gave me the iPod and iDk how to use so there happy?

P.S. ima go2 bestbuy and buy this one...okay...thanx:D to everyone who posted and helped me out...

[quote name='pokemonfan92']okay my friend stole it for me happy? i told him to find me a ipod but he ended up stealing an ipodshuffle(i dont mind if its a shuffle cuz i just wanted an ipod) from sumbody for me...he just gave me the iPod and iDk how to use so there happy?
[/quote] Next time, ask you friend to get you that $30-40-50 DS Lite that you were asking about before. :lol:

[quote name='pokemonfan92']
thanx:D to everyone who posted and helped me out...
[/quote] You're welcome.

Dude... I predict a lot of ass-kickings in your future. Just giving you a heads up, so when you get older, and wake up in a ditch, you don't blame your parents for you turning out to be such a worthless tool.

[quote name='dobiewan']Dude... I predict a lot of ass-kickings in your future. Just giving you a heads up, so when you get older, and wake up in a ditch, you don't blame your parents for you turning out to be such a worthless tool.[/quote]
NIGGA WUT DA fuck IS U TRYIN 2 SAY HUH? MY NIGGA fuck YO BITCH ASS! BETCHA YO PUNK ASS WONT SAY IT 2 MUH FACE HUH NIGGA WUT NOW MY NIGGA WUT!!!:evil:

[quote name='pokemonfan92']P.S. ima go2 bestbuy and buy this one...okay...thanx:D to everyone who posted and helped me out...[/quote]

Unless I'm wrong, that only charges the suffle and won't let you switch music from your PC to your shuffle. Just get the original from Apple.

[quote name='Kendro']Unless I'm wrong, that only charges the suffle and won't let you switch music from your PC to your shuffle. Just get the original from Apple.[/quote]

OMG!!!!! WELL THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO KNOW? OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! :crying: SO WHAT KNOW? SHOULD I BUY THE ONE FROM BESTBUY OR COMPUSA?

I NEED TO KNOW B4 2MORROW BEACAUSE 2MORROW I AM GOING TO GO BUY ONE OF THESE CUZ MY DAD SAID HE GETTING OUT OF WORK EARLY TO TAKE ME...

I Just Bought It And It Works:d Close This Now Please:d

P.s I Bought The One From Bestbuy! Thanx To Everyone And The Dude Who Told Me About The Deal In Bestbuy...godbless:)

[quote name='pokemonfan92']hey i got one more question...does the iDog, iFish, and iCat work with iPod shuffle's(2nd Gen) ???[/QUOTE]

They should work fine, but have your friend steal one and find out.

bread's done
Back