I love boOTTy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']How nice.
I'm certain that entertainment will rear its head shortly.
Perhaps I should continue to dance around like a foolish little monkey, thinking any of my antics actually amuse anyone but myself.

Then I can fill a page with lyrics that noone actually gives a rats ass about.

Then maybe go and try and defend someone who doesn't want to be defended.

This should all be good fun.[/QUOTE]

When you get like this, your tears undo all the work of every desalinization plant in the world.

I seriously thought I broke it cause I was walking home and it started randomly spasming and causing me great deals of pain that made me limp and walk all funny. People were staring at me.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah, you're probably right.
I don't think your backbone's formed or testes decended yet.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Have you really sunk this low?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: Have you really sunk this low?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking to the above mentioned balls?

Does anybody here know where I can buy some cool car accesories online...I just got a chevy blazer two days ago for my B-day...so any help would be cool

Here it is

Im thinking maybe somebody in the OTT will know where I can buy this cool "Satan" fish I saw the other day...thanks a bunch CAGer's

Ant

[quote name='flowery']someone shit on the coats[/QUOTE]

Probably the best way to save this thread... if it didn't suck before, it sure does now that I've been acting like a whiny bitch/petulant child.

Maybe I should go play tennis against a wall. Those things are fucking relentless!

[quote name='Skycaptain99']Does anybody here know where I can buy some cool car accesories online...I just got a chevy blazer two days ago for my B-day...so any help would be cool

Here it is

Im thinking maybe somebody in the OTT will know where I can buy this cool "Satan" fish I saw the other day...thanks a bunch CAGer's

Ant[/QUOTE]

What are you looking for?

[quote name='JSweeney']Probably the best way to save this thread... if it didn't suck before, it sure does now that I've been acting like a whiny bitch/petulant child.

Maybe I should go play tennis against a wall. Those things are fucking relentless![/QUOTE]
You make me sad. Don't be sad cause you make me sad. :cry:

[quote name='Mike23']What are you looking for?[/QUOTE]
You know those jesus fish you see on peoples cars...well this one had satan written in it with two horns coming out the top...It was hysterical

Im also not big on online shopping, so If anybody can score a trusted website, instead of a cheap P.O.S one with overpriced goods, and shipping charges...thats awesome

Anything Camo for the interior is cool, and Im sorry if it seems like im making a laundry list, but I've been looking unsuccessfully for a while. Tanks a bunch and a half

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Take it however you like.[/QUOTE]

Probably not the first time Tanuki's said that to another man.
(God that's lame... I should be ashamed of myself) :roll:.

[quote name='flowery']No no...lots and lots of stickers man.[/QUOTE]

Stickers and bondo have held together many a car for generations.
It's tradition.

[quote name='flowery']No no...lots and lots of stickers man.[/QUOTE]

Unless they're Type-R ones, they won't increase performance nearly as well as a giant spoiler.

I think a good car mod would be "rear brights." High beams are all well and good, but they're hard to blind drivers behind you with.

Come on. What about Duct tape. It's rare to see an early 80's American car on the road today without any!

[quote name='JSweeney']Probably not the first time Tanuki's said that to another man.
(God that's lame... I should be ashamed of myself) :roll:.[/QUOTE]
You should be ashamed of yourself, Sweeney. That's almost something I would say. And if you stoop to my level, where would that leave me?

Inspired by Sweeney's rank, I'd like all of you to open up your copies of "Fight Club" to page 146 and read the following passage:

My wish right now is for me to die. I am nothing in the world compared to Tyler.
I am helpless.
I am stupid, and all I do is want and need things.
My tiny life. My little shit job. My Swedish furniture. I never, no, never told anyone this, but before I met Tyler, I was planning to buy a dog and name it "Entourage."
This is how bad your life can get.
Kill me.
I grab the steering wheel and crank us back into traffic.
Now.
Prepare to evacuate soul.
Now.
The mechanic wrestles the wheel toward the ditch, and I wrestle to fucking die.
Now. The amazing miracle of death, when one second you're walking and talking, and the next second, you're an object.
I am nothing, and not even that.

:cool:

[quote name='dcfox']You should be ashamed of yourself, Sweeney. That's almost something I would say. And if you stoop to my level, where would that leave me?[/QUOTE]

No place to go but down. :twisted: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Inspired by Sweeney's rank, I'd like all of you to open up your copies of "Fight Club" to page 146 and read the following passage:

My wish right now is for me to die. I am nothing in the world compared to Tyler.
I am helpless.
My tiny life. My little shit job. My Swedish furniture. I never, no, never told anyone this, but before I met Tyler, I was planning to buy a dog and name it "Entourage."
Kill me.
Now.
Now.
Now. The amazing miracle of death, when one second you're walking and talking, and the next second, you're an object.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Priceless. :applause: :lol:

I'm guessing it was the "go get laid" part that was instrumental in a couple people's belief to alter my attitude. The "get drunk" part seems to be going over like a lead balloon.

[quote name='JSweeney']Maybe I should go play tennis against a wall. Those things are fucking relentless![/QUOTE]

I did that today.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No place to go but down. :twisted: ;)[/QUOTE]
If there's anything lower than a pedophilic, necrophilic, homosexual that's into beastiality then let me know.

[quote name='dcfox']If there's anything lower than a pedophilic, necrophilic, homosexual that's into beastiality then let me know.[/QUOTE]

The irish.

[quote name='dcfox']If there's anything lower than a pedophilic, necrophilic, homosexual that's into beastiality then let me know.[/QUOTE]

Well as far as I know it's always been consentual. ;)

And you forgot roman showers. :lol:

so... there was some talk earlier of a FF advent children leak... very cool *cough*someonePMme*cough*

sorry... something in my throat...

carry on

[quote name='Jaket']so... there was some talk earlier of a FF advent children leak... very cool *cough*someonePMme*cough*

sorry... something in my throat...

carry on[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there's some sort of fellatio related joke here, but I'll leave that for dcfox.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Inspired by Sweeney's rank, I'd like all of you to open up your copies of "Fight Club" to page 146 and read the following passage:

I am helpless.
Kill me.
Now.
Now.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

What if he was refering to the Bret Easton Ellis book with that title?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...102-7795067-5136112?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

[quote name='Tiphireth']I hope Advent Children is as good as people hype it to be. I'll be watching it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Its ok. 90 minutes of straight action. Extremely pretty. Fan service to the max.

To answer Jaket's question. 3 pm yesterday or so it leaked on the internets. So anyone who knows about the internets can find it posthaste. The subtitles that come with it are japanese, if you cant find an english one, I can provide a link.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Its ok. 90 minutes of straight action. Extremely pretty. Fan service to the max.

To answer Jaket's question. 3 pm yesterday or so it leaked on the internets. So anyone who knows about the internets can find it posthaste. The subtitles that come with it are japanese, if you cant find an english one, I can provide a link.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']What there aren't already people queueing up to make fun of the anime fanboys?
How odd.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't classify it as anime, really.

edit: but I am chortling at people who watch it.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Interesting Google ad:

Shepherds Care Publishing
God's Healing Power of Love over Sexual Abuse, SRA, MPD and Evil
www.shepherdscareministries.org[/QUOTE]

Think dcfox's talk of his penchant for homosexuality, necrophilia and other such buggery spawned that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back