I Love Lucy: The Complete Series (1951) 84.99

maybe if i hadnt just scored the Twilight zone for 94....

but i wonder if they're gonna raise the price up on this in a couple hours..

Wow, I can't believe I still remember this movie. I'm not old, still a youngin' but it surprises on how old the movie is. Makes me feel a lot older! lol.

[quote name='EmilyBabe']Wow, I can't believe I still remember this movie. I'm not old, still a youngin' but it surprises on how old the movie is. Makes me feel a lot older! lol.[/QUOTE] It's a TV show, not a movie.

5,394 minutes!?!

You might want to check the expiration date on your older loved ones before committing them to this 90 hour excursion.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Showing as $189.99 for me. Do you need to do something special to get the low price?[/quote]

Nope, deal is over. It may come back later, or possibly at a slightly higher price. There's not really any notice from Amazon as to when these crazy deals start/end.

This may have been their DVD DOTD, which would explain why it was still at the low price 10 minutes before you posted.

I used to love watching this show. I remembered I watched this series so much, I was confident in seeing just 2 seconds of a n episode before I knew exactly which one it was

bread's done
Back