I love my job's 25% off discount days.

SinnerChrno

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Since today would more than likely be the last day I'd receive 25% off at my job before I quit next month, today's purchase seemed especially nice. I "pricematched" with a printout of Amazon's price for Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin ($29.99), and then received an additional $7.50 off with my discount. At $22.49, I think I can forgive myself for stupidly missing out on the Anniversary Bonus....somewhat. :(

So yeah, our policy for pricematching is local within 50 miles, and obviously Amazon isn't local. But this time around I don't care at all, since they charge $50 and $25 for the Wiimote and Nunchuk respectively. -____- So, I'm just screwing them back. Yeah, there we go.

Picked up Super DBZ for PS2 for $22.49 as well, since I didn't feel like waiting for the drop, and with the tax on the eventual $19.99 price wouldn't be much more anyway.

GS/EB is 15% off everything expect new systems. Although it works on used systems.

It's also stackable with More/Edge card, so it's 25% off all used stuff expect systems.

[quote name='SinnerChrno']Nah, it's not Gamestop.

They call it "Pamida" and most people have probably never heard of it. :D[/quote]

I have, I used to live in Custer and there was one in Hot Springs... Madison!? Good freakin' lord, is there anything within 50 miles to PM to? I guess Wally World maybe but unless my geography is screwed up Sioux Falls is more than 50 miles away...

EDIT: Well, after looking at a map I guess Madison is within 50 miles of Sioux Falls... I guess that opens up the PM opportunities a bit.

I've been to the Madison Pamida store before....fun times. I always prefered Gibsons, but I don't know if there are any of those left.

bread's done
Back