I love the flea market!

Ebraum

CAGiversary!
Today I lucked out.
Picked up Street Fighter Alpha3 & Capcom vs SNK for Dreamcast.
$15.00 total for both.
Last week it was The Last Blade 2 for $5.00 ( Disk only)

[quote name='Blade']You better hope that you can't catch chlamydia from video games.[/QUOTE]

Unless he's planning on making love to the games...

The last good thing I got at a flea market was Patti Smith's "Gung Ho" CD for $1 over two years ago. Last time I went to a flea market I saw some old fart trying to hawk off GTA3 for the PC for $40 with a BIG sticker on it saying "banned from stores." :rofl:

I guess I go to shitty flea markets.

the flea market near me (actually about 25 minutes away) has this one big video game shop where they sell hundreds and hundreds of used NES games and action figures, etc....i never really know what to look for when i'm there, but i'm sure they have some hidden gems

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']the flea market near me (actually about 25 minutes away) has this one big video game shop where they sell hundreds and hundreds of used NES games and action figures, etc....i never really know what to look for when i'm there, but i'm sure they have some hidden gems[/QUOTE]

That sounds sweet but I can't help but think that the NES games ain't that cheap if they have that many of them. Must not be selling them for say a buck a game :)

[quote name='rabbitt']Unless he's planning on making love to the games...[/QUOTE]

Cheap Ass Gamer - "We love games, despite doctor's orders"

[quote name='Blade']You better hope that you can't catch chlamydia from video games.[/QUOTE]

That's why I don't trade with you.

What I want to know is who buys food at a flea market. When I was younger I went to one with a friends family and they had 2 large produce sellers and there were a lot of people buying from them. Neither my friends family or me would buy from them, and I can't believe others do.

[quote name='rabbitt']Unless he's planning on making love to the games...[/QUOTE]

*looks around guiltily*

Umm...oh yeah, nice haul Ebraum!

Flea markets can rule. Illegial immigrants are a great source to buy old consoles from.

I picked up a Castlevania SOTN non greatest hits from a flea market in great shape once for like $5.

Then there was the FFII, FFIII, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Mario RPG, Chrono trigger all complete for $55 incident.

When I saw them lying on the table I started shaking and almost wet my pants as I got my wallet out. I had to borrow like $10 from dad which was embarresing since I was like 28 at the time (plenty of cash in bank but not on my person).

[quote name='Ebraum']That's why I don't trade with you.[/QUOTE]

It's also why I don't ask for trades. I just got that disc loose, man.

Theres a decent sized fleamarket about 10 minutes away from me every sunday, I was actually going to head down there this week since theres a few people that sell video games, pick up a few cheapies to expand my ps2 collection. Its been sad lately, with all of the focus going on my xbox.

God I miss the flea market all kinds of great deals. I guess I miss California in general no good video game deal where I live in Washington, I used to be able to find all kinds of great things in Sacramento flea market, pawn shops, music stores I can't even find anyone that really carries SNES stuff in Bellingham besides Ron's Game World which is overpriced anyway. I finally understand why people pay crazy prices on eBay they live in the boondocks like me.

bread's done
Back