I´m giving away 21 xbox games (you need Xbox Live!)

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Sweet!! I won Mechanoid Army!

Thanks Gerald, keep rocking these Indie games. They aren't given the credit they're due~[/QUOTE]

Cool I won Mechanoid Army too! got my DM minutes ago, thanks OP for the heads up & running a great contest :)

Okay - i headed here to write that the contest is over. I guess there were quite a few people from CAG in the contest ^^

Sorry it took so long for the DMs ... i wanted to select the winners via TweetDeck, but i couldn´t ... it didn´t show me your retweets, so i had to do it by hand. Took a lot longer - but i guess you still can play this weekend.

I´m really happy you like the games you won and i hope you will enter the next Game Rain! :)

Can't wait.

And thanks again for having reviews of the Indie Games. They're hard to come by. Just like the minis on PSN (in case you want to start reviewing those!)

[quote name='tlwizard']Can't wait.

And thanks again for having reviews of the Indie Games. They're hard to come by. Just like the minis on PSN (in case you want to start reviewing those!)[/QUOTE]

ahmmm ... i can´t comment on that ... yet ... ;)

Happy to give you a good start into the new week! :)

And preparations for #2 are also in progress ... i´d say in 2-3 weeks the next one starts. Just a bit bigger :cool:

bread's done
Back