I Made a Christmas Special

Lobsterjohnson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I always wanted to create a Christmas special so this year I came up with an idea and wrote a script. Fortunately enough my new job likes it when I do things like this. A few of us got together and shot the thing and I think it came out pretty well. Let me know what you think! My true identity is revealed in the video as Dom.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Hyt0-WRc4[/media]

Surprisingly, not that bad.

Except the ending.

Felt like that was just thrown in to get some added people in the film so they wouldn't feel left out.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Surprisingly, not that bad.

Except the ending.

Felt like that was just thrown in to get some added people in the film so they wouldn't feel left out.[/quote]

Just what I was thinking.

I laughed when you popped out from behind the tree, and at:

"I think you'll love it."
"I think I love this!"

[quote name='crystalklear64']Except the ending.

Felt like that was just thrown in to get some added people in the film so they wouldn't feel left out.[/quote]

Actually we had to pull those people away from what they were all doing to get the shot. It was just the end of the day so we didn't have many chances to film the scene so we had to work with what we got. Thanks for watching!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Who's that girl, because I'm pretty sure I want to have sex with her.[/quote]

She's actually a cyborg. I wouldn't get near her unless I was absolutely sure her robot punch was deactivated.

[quote name='cdeener']What I want to know is
why are you looking up "Naked Caveman Wrestling" on Google?
That made me laugh. :rofl::rofl:[/quote]

We were looking for a joke to open the scene and I randomly typed that into google image search. I started cracking up so we went with it. Another attempt was "really awesome boobs" but that actually made some sense to be looking up.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Who's that girl, because I'm pretty sure I want to have sex with her.[/QUOTE]

You'll have to wait in line, buddy. She's hot! And I really don't care if she's a Cylon, either...

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Who's that girl, because I'm pretty sure I want to have sex with her.[/quote]

+1

Nice show.

I went into this expecting literally nothing. Youtube videos are rarely funny now that the masses have gotten a hold of it, and also, you suck.

But actually, it was really good. Your comedic delivery was spot-on and the dry-as-a-fuckin'-cracker sense of humor came through nicely. I really enjoyed it, and even watched the whole thing, despite that my ADD-riddled mind can't handle more than 15 seconds worth of material at once.

[quote name='Chacrana']I went into this expecting literally nothing. Youtube videos are rarely funny now that the masses have gotten a hold of it, and also, you suck.

But actually, it was really good. Your comedic delivery was spot-on and the dry-as-a-fuckin'-cracker sense of humor came through nicely. I really enjoyed it, and even watched the whole thing, despite that my ADD-riddled mind can't handle more than 15 seconds worth of material at once.[/quote]

tl;dr

[quote name='pacifickarma']You'll have to wait in line, buddy. She's hot! And I really don't care if she's a Cylon, either...[/quote]
You people need to get a girl friend, a real one.:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Fragonard']There were some good jokes in there. Keep it up man, I like your sense of humor.[/quote]

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate all the compliments. We'll be doing some more videos probably after the new year.

[quote name='JolietJake']I stopped watching as soon as you pulled out the Mark Twain outfit, sorry.[/quote]

Hahaha, well thanks for giving it a try. Your sig seems so fitting!

bread's done
Back