I made a killing on the buy 2 get 1 free used sale at gamestop today.

Nasfive0

CAGiversary!
Ok , so overall I went to two gamestops, and I bought 3 games at the first and 6 games at the second

1st stop total money spent =86 dollars/150 retail value

Odd world (newest one recent release
Project Snowblind
Republic Commando

2nd stop total money spent 172/ 300 retail value

Halo 2 Collector Edition
Timesplitters 2
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30
Jade Empire LE
Star Wars Kotor 2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

so all In all I saved a total of 192 off of the retail prices, best of all, their all complete with and mint.

I guess you got good deals, but you spent over $250 on 9 games. I would much rather either save that $250 towards Xbox 2 or get a PSP with it.

But that's just me. Glad you're happy with your purchases.

[quote name='mmn']I guess you got good deals, but you spent over $250 on 9 games. I would much rather either save that $250 towards Xbox 2 or get a PSP with it.

But that's just me. Glad you're happy with your purchases.[/QUOTE]

Good thread crapping . . . I thought someone would point out that all of the games would sell for $5-10 at some point.

Nice deals

I'm not interested in either game at all, but didn't Jade Empire and SC: Chaos Theory come out like last week?

That's pretty damn lucky to find a used copy already! Congrats!

honestly that first week after a release is the most likely time you'll see used LE's, etc of a game. After that people are generally playing it and keeping it, or it'll be another two-three weeks before it comes back. (I don't know why the reason is for this, I speculate it's shady and has to do with recent releases bringing more in trade in value, but also happens more with 'harder' games, so maybe the people in my area just don't like a challaging game, heh).

Good finds OP! and btw, there's a new thread about the b2g1 here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49072 ;)

Posted this in the GameRush thread (for the trade-in values) but it has the GameStop 2fer1 deal too...

Got these from GameStop today with the buy 2 used get 1 free deal,

Portal Runner - PS2 (4.99) free
Eternal Ring - PS2 (4.99) free
GunGriffon Blaze - PS2 (5.99) free
Oni - PS2 (5.99)
Evergrace - PS2 (5.99)
Metal Gear Solid 2 - PS2 (5.99)
Minority Report - PS2 (6.99)
GoDai: Elemental Crap - PS2 (6.99)

Brute Force - XBOX (5.99)

I traded in an original Gameboy Advance and got $11 for it, so I ended up paying... $25.96 for those 9 games.

I took them over to GameRush with some other games I had.

This is the credit WITHOUT the $5 bonus.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron - GC ($3)
X-Men Next Dimension - GC ($8)
Luigi's Mansion - GC ($8)
Brute Force - XBOX - ($3)
Portal Runner - PS2 ($1)
Eternal Ring - PS2 ($3)
GunGriffon Blaze - PS2 ($1.50)
Oni - PS2 ($1.50)
Evergrace - PS2 ($1.50)
Metal Gear Solid 2 - PS2 ($1.50)
Minority Report - PS2 ($1.50)
GoDai: Elemental Crap - PS2 ($1.50)
Mark of the Kri - PS2 ($1.50)

With the $5 bonuses (on all but four of the games), I got a total of $81.50

I traded in four games to get Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Mech Assault 2 Limited Edition for $29.99, ended up having $16.59 left on the card after all that.

Good day, I must say.

I guess, to summarize, I paid 25.96 for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Xbox) and Mech Assault 2: Limited Edition, both brand new.

Not too shabby. Some great games you got there. Now you just gotta skip school/work/both for a month to play them all!

As long as your going to play the games you got a great deal but like any other cag will tell you, deals always seem to pop up

[quote name='Nasfive0']Ok , so overall I went to two gamestops, and I bought 3 games at the first and 6 games at the second

1st stop total money spent =86 dollars/150 retail value

Odd world (newest one recent release
Project Snowblind
Republic Commando

2nd stop total money spent 172/ 300 retail value

Halo 2 Collector Edition
Timesplitters 2
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30
Jade Empire LE
Star Wars Kotor 2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

so all In all I saved a total of 192 off of the retail prices, best of all, their all complete with and mint.[/QUOTE]

Did you mean Timesplitters 3 (Future Perfect)

That's cool if you had the money to spend. I wouldn't have bought Project Snowblind though, there are far, far, far better games than that.

My GameStop had nothing good as usual.

As for the new trade ins, my local EB already has three used Jade Empires.

bread's done
Back