Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicthroat

CAGiversary!
peter_griffin_sitting_1_.jpg

It should read "bOTThole".

Oh, and Family Guy is corny garbage.

What an awful title. :whistle2:|

Moxio, did you ever lend that SATA card to Brak?
Or: Brak, did you ever get that SATA card from Moxio?

Well, i'm very surprised. I expected a kiddy film, and instread i got aweosme. The graphics are the bet i've ever seen, far superior to any game (surpringly that includes MGS4 :cry:). Animation is top notch, and the way they set the scene reminds me of the techniques used in BioShock. It was awesome.

I even managed to get a LIMITED EDITION WALL-E Watch, but i kept it in my pocket becuase i couldn't be seen with it :D

Yeah. I received Moxio's SATA card.

I'm still waiting for my drive.

[quote name='the_punisher']Well, i'm very surprised. I expected a kiddy film, and instread i got aweosme. The graphics are the bet i've ever seen, far superior to any game (surpringly that includes MGS4 :cry:). Animation is top notch, and the way they set the scene reminds me of the techniques used in BioShock. It was awesome.

I even managed to get a LIMITED EDITION WALL-E Watch, but i kept it in my pocket becuase i couldn't be seen with it :D[/quote]

I got that same watch xD. Most cheap looking thing ever. Not gonna open it though. The movie was awesome though, one of the best I've seen in such a long time. Like, in a year.

PS: First OTT post, finally grew the balls to post xD.

Let me know when you're done with it, plz.

Mox said that I could get it from you so I could put it to use, then send it back to him.

Where's my boy JFD?

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=l-xQ8EwmTLo[/media]

[quote name='neverletthem']I got that same watch xD. Most cheap looking thing ever. Not gonna open though. The movie was awesome though, one of the best I've seen in such a long time. Like, in a year.

PS: First OTT post, finally grew the balls to post xD.[/QUOTE]

...What's there to be afraid of? If you're scared, go post in the GGT.

Ugh, just got back to Michigan from a week long vacation and this is the ott I have?

For shame. For shame.

[quote name='Liquid 2']...What's there to be afraid of? If you're scared, go post in the GGT.[/quote]

Not scared, just never able to come in at the right time. The posts are always off somewhere, and I can't jump on the train.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ugh, just got back to Michigan from a week long vacation and this is the ott I have?

For shame. For shame.[/QUOTE]

You take what you can get.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Let me know when you're done with it, plz.

Mox said that I could get it from you so I could put it to use, then send it back to him.[/QUOTE]

See this, Brak?

I like how I'm going to send Liquid the SATA card next.

It's like I'm in the middle of a curry sandwich. :cool:

[quote name='neverletthem']I got that same watch xD. Most cheap looking thing ever. Not gonna open it though. The movie was awesome though, one of the best I've seen in such a long time. Like, in a year.

PS: First OTT post, finally grew the balls to post xD.[/quote]

Lol, this isn't going to become a rare item you can sell on ebay for a lot, but keep it sealed if you like. It's impossible to set anyway :)

More importantly, how was the actual movie?

So Wanted is entertaining mindless fun if you ignore the dismembering of the original comic's heart and soul. If they had called it Summer Movie With a fuck-ton of Really Cool Shit Happening I would have had no complaints about it at all.

[quote name='the_punisher']Lol, this isn't going to become a rare item you can sell on ebay for a lot, but keep it sealed if you like. It's impossible to set anyway :)

More importantly, how was the actual movie?[/quote]

Greatest movie I've seen in a year and a half.

[quote name='Brak']Why do I always grow a beard? :|[/QUOTE]

My facial hair grows in different directions. I have trouble growing a good beard. I wish I could.

What I don't get is, why does Solid Snake coach the Detroit Tigers?

leyland-med.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should wax your face, Brak. That'll show your beard you mean business.[/quote]

Can you wax your dome? I shave my head, but if I could get that shizz baby smooth without the constant shaving (though there's always stubble with shaving), that'd be pimp-tastic.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should wax your face, Brak. That'll show your beard you mean business.[/QUOTE]
I change my facial hair twice a week.

So, no way. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']What I don't get is, why does Solid Snake coach the Detroit Tigers?

[/quote]
Because it's a mission no normal human could endure. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back