I may not be able to stop corny posters in the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to watch Transformers yesterday and I couldn't even make it through the first hour. That was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. Piping hot garbage.

Munch is right, Megan Fox is generic. I can't understand how people see her as smoking hot.

I fell asleep watching Transformers after 30 minutes. What put me over the edge was the scene where they kept panning to Megan Fox during class. It was so horrible. Michael Bay has no idea what he's doing.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I tried to watch Transformers yesterday and I couldn't even make it through the first hour. That was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. Piping hot garbage.

Munch is right, Megan Fox is generic. I can't understand how people see her as smoking hot.[/quote]

Different strokes for different folks. Dosen't make them right, wrong or indifferent. For example, Jennifer Love Hewitt makes my teeth sweat. Others find her repulsive, I'm sure.

For the record, I also find Megan Fox to be average...I don't like the ink.

/shrug

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaseyRyback']I tried to watch Transformers yesterday and I couldn't even make it through the first hour. That was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. Piping hot garbage.
[/quote]

My advice is to skip about the first hour and watch the end. It's typical M. Bay- I'll never forgive him for making me hate Turturro; I guess he hasn't been getting much work of late. TF needs a phantom edit for sure.

[quote name='Number83']Different strokes for different folks. Dosen't make them right, wrong or indifferent. For example, Jessica Love Hewitt makes my teeth sweat. Others find her repulsive, I'm sure.

For the record, I also find Megan Fox to be average...I don't like the ink.

/shrug[/QUOTE]

Now Jennifer Love-Hewitt :drool:

[quote name='munch']Where is the apartment, Liquid?[/QUOTE]

The ghetto. Several miles from campus, and (of course) east of 35.

$375/month/room though, which rocks. My roommates need to check it out though, before any decisions are made.

23751d1222195691t-jennifer-love-hewitt-fat-beach-pictures-jennifer-love-hewitt-fat-beach-pictures-4.jpg

Mmm, Jennifer Love Hewitt. :whistle2:|

Transformers wasn't the worse movie I've ever seen but it gave me one of the biggest cringes of my life seeing the Xbox and Mt Dew decepticons.

[quote name='munch']Now Jennifer Love-Hewitt :drool:[/quote]

Did I type Jessica Love Hewitt? WTF!!!!

I meant Jennifer...thanks for understanding what I meant.

I need to go home...

Swine Flu Probable 70 miles NW of the Twin Cities!

:whee:

Nice knowing you, OTT

sick0002.gif

And Feds raided a McAllen, TX family that supplied much of MN's coke.

Bad day all around for this state.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have never had apple pie in my life. Gross.[/quote]

It never appealed to me either...then my wife made me try it...:drool: sooo good. The one I tried had green apples I think...it had a little hint of sour.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I ate apple pie and nacho chips and salsa for lunch. It sort of reminds me of the story of TFN's immigration to this country.[/quote]
But without the being stuffed behind the dashboard of car bit?

[quote name='manthing']Swine Flu Probable 70 miles NW of the Twin Cities!

Nice knowing you, OTT

sick0002.gif

And Feds raided a McAllen, TX family that supplied much of MN's coke.

Bad day all around for this state.

:whistle2:([/quote]

Swine Flu case in Philadelphia was a false alarm...PA is still safe!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Linkin is married, he's supposed to get less ass now.[/quote]

Unfortunately, this is true. It's why brides smile on thier wedding day...They realize that don't have to do it anymore.

[quote name='Number83']Unfortunately, this is true. It's why brides smile on thier wedding day...They realize that don't have to do it anymore.[/quote]

However, things change again when women hit the dirty 30's.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']However, things change again when women hit the dirty 30's.[/QUOTE]

That's when they can't get it enough, and they always want it raw dawg.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']However, things change again when women hit the dirty 30's.[/quote]

:lol:

I'm still waiting!!! Mrs. Number83 is running out of time!!!

I don't see anything wrong with cheating as long as you're not married because making love and fucking are two different things. I don't ever look at thekeybladewarrior and say "Lets fuck, baby" I say "Lets make love, honeybuns" and we pause every now and then to declare our love for each other while banging some other broad would just be a 2 minute bang and scram with no emotion or eye contact. Making love is a bond between two people and you can feel the electricity go off as your body secretions are mixing and becoming one. Love is so overrated.

You should get your play elsewhere, LinkinPrime.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't see anything wrong with cheating as long as you're not married because making love and fucking are two different things. I don't ever look at thekeybladewarrior and say "Lets fuck, baby" I say "Lets make love, honeybuns" and we pause every now and then to declare our love for each other while banging some other broad would just be a 2 minute bang and scram with no emotion or eye contact. Making love is a bond between two people and you can feel the electricity go off as your body secretions are mixing and becoming one. Love is so overrated.

You should get your play elsewhere, LinkinPrime.[/quote]

You should write Hallmark Cards.

[quote name='munch']But you'll wank it at your desk to other girls? Have you seen Eyes Wide Shut?[/QUOTE]
That's exactly why I asked.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't see anything wrong with cheating as long as you're not married because making love and fucking are two different things. I don't ever look at thekeybladewarrior and say "Lets fuck, baby" I say "Lets make love, honeybuns" and we pause every now and then to declare our love for each other while banging some other broad would just be a 2 minute bang and scram with no emotion or eye contact. Making love is a bond between two people and you can feel the electricity go off as your body secretions are mixing and becoming one. Love is so overrated.

You should get your play elsewhere, LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

Is that before or after you tell her to put her t-shirt back on?

You should get your play elsewhere, LinkinPrime.[/quote]
You ever get constipated from being so full of shit?:lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back