I need 8 DS games. Want to trade or sell them to me? Check out what I'll give you!

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
I just got a DS and am now looking for the following Nintendo DS games:

Mario Kart DS
Castlevaina: Dawn of Sorrow
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Ultimate Spider-Man
Zoo-Keeper
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits
+others if they are inexpensive!

Please check out my tradelist @ http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66378 (fairly updated, not regularly bumped though) to see if anything catches your eye.

I have games for:
XBOX
PLAYSTATION 2
GAMECUBE
GAMEBOY ADVANCE
PLAYSTATION 1
DREAMCAST
NINTENDO 64
SUPER NINTENDO
GAMEBOY COLOR
GAMEBOY
GENESIS
NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
ATART
COLECO
+systems, plug n plays, & DVD's!

Post up or PM me with what you have, thanks!

All PM's have been replied to, thanks for responding so fast! And to the guys who sent me the PM's, be sure to check your inboxes!

I've got Phoenix Wright, I've completed it and looking to make a good deal (meaning we'll both be happy). Any chance of doing a trade for Midnight Club 3 for the Xbox? Please let me know if that's okay.
-Sailorneorune

I'm still in need of a majority of those games. Message me or post up here. Eveyone that has done that as of this posting has been replied to as well. Be sure to check the inbox!

I have Mr. Driller and Yoshi Touch and Go. Both have only been played a few times. They include all original packaging. Yoshi Touch and Go may also include receipt -- I have to check. They are both opened. Mr. Driller's packaging has a GameStop price sticker on it, because it was the last copy in the store, and I had to take the display case.

With shipping, Yoshi Touch and Go -- $25; Mr. Driller -- $ 20;

Send me a PM or email if you're interested.

I also am looking to sell Spider-man 2 for $20, if you are interested.

I want to apologize about Phoenix Wright, I got an awesome offer that I just couldn't pass up (and you're not the only person that was after this game, there were so many...).

I'll try to help out some other way though, perhaps if I dig up any more worthwhile DS titles.

-Sailorneorune

Thanks for your update Sailor and a nice high five for Shrike with the heads-up. Rawis, for now I'm going to hold off on buying yours. I'll get back to you in the future if I see an update though, thanks!

Thanks for your update Sailor and a nice high five for Shrike with the heads-up. Rawis, for now I'm going to hold off on buying yours. I'll get back to you in the future if I see an update though, thanks!

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Bump, any thought?[/QUOTE]

I'll do it. I may have to play at least one level though with a friend on co-op this weekend. Is that alright?

bread's done
Back