I need a CAG who's good at trig to help me graduate.

epyon399

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I have a few online tests (fifteen or so; four questions a piece) to complete for a trig course. My graduation is at skate because I've had my head up my ass all year. My graduation is Wednesday (3rd), and i leave for the Marines on Sunday (7th). I'd like to get this done tomorrow.
I think an IM program would work really good, and I will compensate for it, of course.
thanks guys.

Math was always my best subject and fun since I like numbers so i'll do it for free. Plus I really enjoy failing other peoples trig tests.

[quote name='keithp']Marines take cheaters?[/QUOTE]

i don't like the idea of it either. I'm pissed at myself for being in this situation.
but if you had to decide between cheating on a few online course tests, or having your future fucked up, which would you do?

ok. maybe i wasn't clear. it's not like I want to be like "here's the test, give me the answers". i need actual help through the process of the equations. if someone would show me how to do one or two problems, i would catch on. there are a lot of different sections and types of problems.

[quote name='epyon399']way beyond that man. it's trig identities and inverse trig functions.[/QUOTE]

which are all soh cah toa

draw a triangle.. soh cah toa.. done.

if it's online why not use a calculator?

[quote name='epyon399']i don't like the idea of it either. I'm pissed at myself for being in this situation.
but if you had to decide between cheating on a few online course tests, or having your future fucked up, which would you do?[/QUOTE]

You always have the option to be responsible and take care of your business before it's too late. I'm sure college is much easier than the Marines, and I know for a fact college is much easier than a professional career. If you can't handle your responibilites now, you will certainly have a hard time later unless you clean up your act.

They should put this in the next Marines commercial. You know, the ones that try to brainwash you, with some tough black guy climbing a mountain? Yea, those.

i think the marines would be good for him, it'll force him to be responsible. college requires more self-discipline than the marines, the marines forces you to develop self-discipline where-as college does not. the marines seems like a good choice for his development.

[quote name='Koggit']i think the marines would be good for him, it'll force him to be responsible. college requires more self-discipline than the marines, the marines forces you to develop self-discipline where-as college does not. the marines seems like a good choice for his development.[/QUOTE]

that's part of the reason i joined. i don't want to be the lazy unmotivated fuck that i've been for the past two years of high school. im trying to better myself because i know that i've screwed up. i took the credit intervention, and the online courses so i could ensure that i passed the class. It's going to be close though because of how shitty my grades were the first two quarters. i honestly could probably do them myself, and pass, but i'm a little afraid to take that risk. i know there are some really smart dudes on CAG and i just wanted a little guidance on some of the shit that i didn't understand from them. instead, im being ridiculed and getting told stuff about myself i already know.

[quote name='epyon399']i don't want to be the lazy unmotivated fuck...i honestly could probably do them myself, and pass, but i'm a little afraid to take that risk.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the sweet irony.

Those who embrace the fear and rise up to the challenge are the ones who succeed in life. Why would you join the Marines if you're unsure of yourself? You're asking for a world of hurt.

[quote name='epyon399']wasn't aware that uncertainty and unmotivated were the same.[/QUOTE]

I think he is trying to say that you are unwilling to take the risk of actually taking the test and passing, but you are willing to risk your life for the Marines.

[quote name='Magehart']Those who embrace the fear and rise up to the challenge are the ones who succeed in life. Why would you join the Marines if you're unsure of yourself? You're asking for a world of hurt.[/QUOTE]

i understand what you mean. but i feel there's a difference between what i'm going to go through in the Marines, and a math problem that i don't understand.
it's kinda difficult to just "get it". a computer program is not a very good teacher. especially for math.
and it's not like I'm just sitting here whining for someone to help me. I've been working my ass off for weeks (and i am right now, one tab is on one of the tests, and one is on CAG) trying to make sure i pass, but there's just this last little bit. I'm not a needy person, and i don't really like asking for help, but the one time i do, it blows up in my face.

[quote name='Koggit']i'm really curious why you can't just use calculator though.. seems like online math would be impossible to fail.[/QUOTE]

i have been for some stuff. but the one section is full of questions like "find csc^2 t in terms of cot t" and things of that nature. i have no idea where to even start.

i think the marines would be good for him, it'll force him to be responsible. college requires more self-discipline than the marines, the marines forces you to develop self-discipline where-as college does not. the marines seems like a good choice for his development.
I don't know about that. I had a student who was in my degree plan after he was discharged from the Marines and he was lazy! He would try and pull the I was in Iraq card and want ppl to give him handouts. Don't get me wrong he was a nice guy mid 20's, but he was unmotivated and just plain lazy.

[quote name='epyon399']i have been for some stuff. but the one section is full of questions like "find csc^2 t in terms of cot t" and things of that nature. i have no idea where to even start.[/QUOTE]
(csc(x))^2=(cot(x)/cos(x))^2

That'll be $10.
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='Magehart']Those who embrace the fear and rise up to the challenge are the ones who succeed in life. Why would you join the Marines if you're unsure of yourself? You're asking for a world of hurt.[/QUOTE]

I think OP must've watched "Stripes" last night.

you all are pretty fucked up ever hear support your troops ..well there you go ..he is a future marine so a little respect please...i dont see any of your asses rising to the challenge ..so put up or shut up.

Whatever you think about the war it does not matter you should always support the brave men and women who are fighting so we don't have too , i did my four years in the army and got out.

god bless ya!

that is all

/thread

[quote name='nosnipe']you all are pretty fucked up ever hear support your troops ..well there you go ..he is a future marine so a little respect please...i dont see any of your asses rising to the challenge ..so put up or shut up.

Whatever you think about the war it does not matter you should always support the brave men and women who are fighting so we don't have too , i did my four years in the army and got out.

god bless ya!

that is all

/thread[/QUOTE]
You have GOT to be kidding me.

[quote name='Moxio']You have GOT to be kidding me.[/QUOTE]

Odds are it's the OP trying to defend himself. If that's the case then no harm no foul. If it isn't then holy crap ignorance runs deep within this one.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Are you in danger of failing english too? "My graduation is at skate," really?[/QUOTE]
Maybe Tony Hawk is his commencement speaker.

Imagine if the OP had taken all the energy he expended defending his request and actually invested it in doing the work, he'd have probably passed with flying colors.

So, we're all curious...any update on this?

[quote name='epyon399']My graduation is at skate[/QUOTE]

This thread has been up for ten days before someone took the piss over this grammatical gem?

[quote name='mrchainsaw']Will you be wearing roller blades or roller skates?[/QUOTE]

Don't be talkin' no shit about quad skates, now. Y'hear?

[quote name='nosnipe']you all are pretty fucked up ever hear support your troops ..well there you go ..he is a future marine so a little respect please...i dont see any of your asses rising to the challenge ..so put up or shut up.

god bless ya!

that is all

/thread[/QUOTE]

What if he's as shitty a marine as he is a trig student? You know, what if he's got flat feet, or astigmatisms - or perhaps he gets caught with a dick in his hand (not his, someone else's)? You know, those sorts of things that get you discharged (heh). Or what if he's the kind that wets himself in the line of fire? Or he's just a chaplain? You know, the useless marines?

Just because he's a future marine doesn't mean he's gonna be a good one. You may be a future CAG Veteran, but you sure as shit are straight on the path to suckin' at everything you do here.

By means of comparison, of course.

bread's done
Back