I need a cheap deal on 24 Season Two DVD

I just finished Season 1 tonight so I am in search as well. I'm thinking of just dropping the $50 rather than searching for the best deal.

[quote name='demomanTNA']"24" is well worth paying $50 for, so go for it. :D[/quote]

agreed...i've watched the first two seasons at least 5 times and season 3 once and will give it another watch through in may

[quote name='vanlandw'][quote name='demomanTNA']"24" is well worth paying $50 for, so go for it. :D[/quote]

agreed...i've watched the first two seasons at least 5 times and season 3 once and will give it another watch through in may[/quote]

Please tell me your joking about watching it 5 times. Thats just insane. 72 hours of repeats :shock: :!: :shock:

it's my favorite show of all time...and really I don't watch much else....that number maybe a little high as well...but yeah :p

[quote name='coolieman2001'][quote name='vanlandw'][quote name='demomanTNA']"24" is well worth paying $50 for, so go for it. :D[/quote]

agreed...i've watched the first two seasons at least 5 times and season 3 once and will give it another watch through in may[/quote]

Please tell me your joking about watching it 5 times. Thats just insane. 72 hours of repeats :shock: :!: :shock:[/quote]

You're saying you never watch repeats? I have watched some episodes of Seinfeld, Friends, and Family Guy at least 5 times each. :D

[quote name='vanlandw'][quote name='demomanTNA']"24" is well worth paying $50 for, so go for it. :D[/quote]

Dr. Faragamo would be proud!

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='coolieman2001'][quote name='vanlandw'][quote name='demomanTNA']"24" is well worth paying $50 for, so go for it. :D[/quote]

Please tell me your joking about watching it 5 times. Thats just insane. 72 hours of repeats :shock: :!: :shock:[/quote]

You're saying you never watch repeats? I have watched some episodes of Seinfeld, Friends, and Family Guy at least 5 times each. :D[/quote]

Ii've seen 24 season 1 only 1 time. The suspense is longer there for a repeat watching. It's not like a pure action show where you watch it for the explosions and fight sequencs. The only TV shows i can watch repeats of are comedys and Star Trek TOS and Deep Space Nine.

Exactly I paid $15 for the first season and LOVED it, but I have no desire to watch it over again, which is why I don't want to spend 50 bones on season 2. Oh well.

$50 is a good price for it. If you want it lower, try buying it used. Otherwise I think you are stuck. It is still worth it though.

My watch count goes:
S1 = 4 times.
S2 = Can't even count. I was selling copies of the show on VHS for a while to people who missed episodes on the original airing (shipping + production cost = no profit). Since it was VHS I saw most of the episodes (especially the first few) like 10 or 15 times.
S3 = 3 times.

bread's done
Back