I need a gamecube!...what's the best deal?

maccabee72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
263 (100%)
Well, I picked up a ton of great gamecube games at the TRU sale, and now I need to rebuy another cube. What is the current best deal available for the cube? I don't mind if it's new or used.....

Thanks!

The Mario Party Bundle. Game Cube 99.99, Mario Party 49.99. Extra controller 24.99.
This bundle sells for 99.99. CC and BB both have them in stock.Good luck

Does anyone know if those $15 off $100 from Circuit City or Compusa worked with video game hardware like the GC, and if these coupons will be reappearing soon?

[quote name='Trocar']Does anyone know if those $15 off $100 from Circuit City or Compusa worked with video game hardware like the GC, and if these coupons will be reappearing soon?[/QUOTE]

It should works with the cube. It doesnt say anything about excluding game hardware!!!

[quote name='steveinneed']They have a $79.99 refurbished gamecube w/ supermario sunshine at gamestop.com.[/QUOTE]

Are refurbished machines a good idea?

Go for the bundle. 100$ is already a deal, and plus you can sell/trade Mario Party. Gamecubes work really good, but it'd be best to get it new, why risk it?

I could possibly sell you mine if you like, I have the Gamecube, a wavebird, a 3rd party controller, a memory card, 2 sets of bongos, RE4, Mario Kart: DD, Metroid Prime, and Donkey Konga 1 & 2.

[quote name='clariste']Don't get refurb. Buy the MP7 bundle and sell MP7. Golden.[/QUOTE]

Do this. You'll get a brand new Gamecube $60-$75. That is, if you don't want MP7.

I looked all over for the MP7 Bundle, and couldn't find one anywhere. Luckily, I got a great deal on one from another CAG just yesterday, so the search is over. Thanks for the suggestions though!

bread's done
Back