I Need a Good Wireless Keyboard + Mouse

UnderwaterMadman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys.

I need a a good wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming. The ones I have used have not been good for gaming at all. My current set misses the occasional key stroke (I do not type fast) and the mouse tracks poorly for FPS. It was a cheap set though so I did not expect much from it. Range is also essential as I will be sitting roughly 6-8 feet from the receiver.

If you have any first hand advice/experiences to share I would appreciate it.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353'](a) Wireless sucks.

(b) Buy a Logitech G15 (Keyboard) and G5 (Mouse).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being completely unhelpful.

I need wireless because I will be sitting far away from the computer and using my TV as a monitor.

The problem you'll run into is that most wireless mouse & keyboard combos intended for PC use don't have much range. And gaming mice are usually wired and insanely expensive. You may look at "notebook" wireless mice, as they are intended for long ranges like business presentations. I just bought a Logitech V450 off ebay that has 12-15 foot range for under $30. Just couldn't make myself spend $75-$100 on a wireless gaming mouse.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']The problem you'll run into is that most wireless mouse & keyboard combos intended for PC use don't have much range. And gaming mice are usually wired and insanely expensive. You may look at "notebook" wireless mice, as they are intended for long ranges like business presentations. I just bought a Logitech V450 off ebay that has 12-15 foot range for under $30. Just couldn't make myself spend $75-$100 on a wireless gaming mouse.[/QUOTE]

Can't use a notebook mouse, just way to small.

I don't need something that performs at the level of a gaming mouse, just a mouse that can keep up with a normal $15 logitech mouse.

bread's done
Back