I need a laptop for school!!

zephyrs

CAGiversary!
I wanna stay aroujnd the $500 range. Refurbs and scratch 'n dents are fine as long as they come with a decent warranty. Umm... specs: 1.46gh+ processor, 60gb+ HD, 512mb+ System memory, DVD RW.... Hmm... that's about all I can think of... Screen size isn't important. Hmmm.... I guess that's it. I don't know too much about PC's and it's really just for school, so suggestions are also welcome. Thanks

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Compaq-Presario-Notebook-PC-V5209US-/sem/rpsm/oid/153877/catOid/-12963/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do[/quote]

Hey op, get this laptop. I bought mine last week and paid the full price, because I seen that it was going on sale this week thanks to one of speedy's advanced ads. So I actually got it for cheaper than the 479.99 tag after the low price guarentee. I also added a 4 year accident covered extended warranty for 279.99. I must say this is an awesome computer and the DVD burner works great. It has the 80 gb hd, 15.4 inch screen, and 512 ram. I highly recommend this computer.:D

Ask if you have any questions. Either pm, aim, or post here and I will get back to you ASAP.

AIM: mvp828

Thanks for the info. Grr.... that Circuit City computer is sold out in my area already. I really wanted it. It seemed decent. I saw someone mentioning it in another thread. There's also the thread with the $100 off coupon on any notebook from Best Buy. That starts on 8/6. I might get something for there....

bread's done
Back