I need a picture; Which picture of me is best?

[quote name='fart_bubble']none of them. Get someone else to take it for you[/quote]
Sorry, too cheap for a camera. CAG forever.

These webcam pics are all I have.

Just pick the best of the four.:cool:

Hello,

Just wanted to send you a message and ask you to come look at my site, you will be impressed.

Its got games and Forums, and also tournements.

Please feel free to have a look and join if you wish.

www.happytvchat.ipbfree.com

I am also looking for mods and admins to be apart of this with me and loads more.

Thnxs
Kirsty

They are all the same. And what the fuck is with all the green/piss yellow?

Turn on some fucking lights and take it again.

(Picture 1 is "the best", btw)

I know the lighting sucks in these pics. Hehe, the lighting is terrible at my webcam's location.

It would be much better with a camera, but I don't have one.

This free webcam is all so far.

(It is free actually! In true CAG fashion: $20 - $20 MIR :))

flyyellowhoneysgrillba2.jpg

Hilarity Crystal. Seriously though, if you're using your pic for online dating showing yourself with other chicks should give you the social proof necessary to convince them you're not some random weirdo.

Edit: oh yeah, and I like all your Odin Sphere stuff, OP. Just finished the first quest series with Gwendolyn, and I can't wait for Oswald's.

Thanks about the Odin Sphere stuff. I haven't beaten the game yet heh. I think I dropped playing it several months ago for Persona 3. I should get back into it.

And the picture is just for a school club and other things. It's not for online dating.

Take a new one with the backround of one of the last 3, but doesn't make your house look like it was built at an angle.

But if I have to choose one i'd go with #3

This'd be all easier to look at if you didn't look like you were in a room full of urine. Here's a 30 second clean up using Photoshop's levels & histogram adjustment:

69796870np6.jpg

Nahh JayKrue, the "yellow" version looks more like me.

I had to do a color adjustment due to poor lighting in my room. I set the webcam to do the adjustment automatically. I didn't photoshop it.

And thanks to all who votes.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Nahh JayKrue, the "yellow" version looks more like me.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are yellow.

Not radioactive and glowing in the dark.

There is a difference.

#3. It's the only one in which you're looking at the camera.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Holy shit Chad Warden is a CAG?!?!?!?!

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Come on, really?

Nahh, it's all good. I just need a vote, and that's it. They don't have to post.

Off-topic:

About Pandora's Box, that kinda reminded me to get SC Pandora Tomorrow from GS's B1G1F deal.

Also, if anyone is looking for some Xbox games for that deal, I recommend Timesplitters 2 & Future Perfect, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, and Call of Cthulhu.

CoC is a first person action/horror game. I believe the guys who made Oblivion made CoC (Bethesda).

I don't know about the prices of these games, though.

bread's done
Back