I need a printable application for I Love Money or The Real World for school...

Sofa King Kool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
My media and society professor wants us all to fill out applications for one of these two shows and hand them in. I'm not really sure why, but I got the feeling that this assignment is leading toward something bigger.

Anyway, I'm having trouble finding printable versions of either of these applications, so any CAG help is appreciated.

I pretty sure you can only apply for I Love Money if you were a previous cast member of Flavor/Rock of Love/I Love NY, but I guess you can give it a try.

So your professor is kind of an idiot if there are no applications for these shows.. Either he didn't take the time to research this, OR you aren't telling us the whole story (like he said you could apply to any tv show)

[quote name='Davideo']So your professor is kind of an idiot if there are no applications for these shows.. Either he didn't take the time to research this, OR you aren't telling us the whole story (like he said you could apply to any tv show)[/quote]

You can apply for any show. Those were just two examples he used, and I guess I was following directions a bit too closely...

bread's done
Back