I need a PS2 power adaptor and a DS adaptor in the Toronto area. PLEASE HELP!

Nephlabobo

CAGiversary!
I live in the greater Toronto area (GTA). I brought my PS2 home but forgot to pack my PS2 power cord aka AC adapter.

Yes, I'm an idiot.

I went to the mall in Oshawa today and neither the Sony store nor the EB Games had a PS2 power cord.

Can anyone suggest to me a good place to order one?

Help is appreciated.

Oh!

I also need a DS power adapter as my current one is Korean and won't work here. EB Games didn't have any of those either.

If it's an old fat PS2 then any dollar store power cable with a figure 8 shape will work.

As for DS chargers, I recommend Rogers Video.

[quote name='Nephlabobo']I live in the greater Toronto area (GTA). I brought my PS2 home but forgot to pack my PS2 power cord aka AC adapter.

Yes, I'm an idiot.

I went to the mall in Oshawa today and neither the Sony store nor the EB Games had a PS2 power cord.

Can anyone suggest to me a good place to order one?

Help is appreciated.

Oh!

I also need a DS power adapter as my current one is Korean and won't work here. EB Games didn't have any of those either.[/quote]

DS Lite AC adapters are sold pretty much everywhere videogames are sold. So I guess you need an AC adapter for the DS Phat, right?

If that is the case, your best bet is to buy it directly from Nintendo.

[quote name='S-Wind']DS Lite AC adapters are sold pretty much everywhere videogames are sold. So I guess you need an AC adapter for the DS Phat, right?

If that is the case, your best bet is to buy it directly from Nintendo.[/quote]

Actually, I'm looking for a cord for my Lite. They didn't have them at EB in Oshawa.

AgtGibb - Any dollar store cable? I'll give it a whirl, thanks.

[quote name='Nephlabobo']Actually, I'm looking for a cord for my Lite. They didn't have them at EB in Oshawa.

AgtGibb - Any dollar store cable? I'll give it a whirl, thanks.[/quote]

I've seen DS Lite power cords sold at Zellers, London Drugs, Superstores, Wal-Marts, mom&pop videogame places, etc.

They are not hard to find.

Why don't you ask the EB you went to to call other EBs in the area?

[quote name='Nephlabobo']Actually, I'm looking for a cord for my Lite. They didn't have them at EB in Oshawa.

AgtGibb - Any dollar store cable? I'll give it a whirl, thanks.[/quote]
That part is a generic power cord. The Xbox uses it, many laptop power units use it, hell even the DC used it, though that one you had to shave it a bit but it'll still work.

Though I would recommend against getting a dollar store one cause you never know their make quality (it might melt from general use for all we know). Just hit the nearest electronics store and get one there (and pick up your DSL plug while you're at it). A few bucks is cheap for peace of mind. :p

bread's done
Back