I need a quick favor. Let's help theSTART get back in the studio!!! Update: WE WON!!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I remember them. I liked "Gorgeous."[/QUOTE]

That's why the name was familiar! Hell yes, I'll vote for them!

O wow, hey Lord_Kefka. When I looked at who posted last in this thread I saw my name & thought somebody was screwing around on my account.

Also, I voted.

[quote name='strayl1ght']i would vote for them, but I've heard goats with better singing voices than that lead singer. yikes.[/QUOTE]

Then listen to the music instead of her voice.. there's more than one person in a band, you know :)

To all those that have voted, thank you SO much.. and to those that haven't, please do! :D

This is really awesome. I had no idea that there were a lot of fans of theSTART here. They're really hoping to win because they give the winning band free recording and mastering time. Thanks again, guys!

Listened and gave theSTART a vote.

Wife says the song in the OP sounded like Evanescence + Dream Theater. Hope that's taken as a compliment, we did like the song. ;)

That actually IS a huge compliment! Well, I took it as one, anyway, since I like both bands.

R&B is gaining :( theSTART had a pretty good lead.. they're only ahead by 25.. if you haven't voted.. please do so!!

I just voted. I love theSTART. I've been a fan for a while, I admit I haven't listened to them lately though. good luck to them. It's super cool that you're friends with them Scorch.

They're still down.. thanks for those that voted. We need a lot more.. get your friends and family to vote! Monday is the last day of voting, so we still have all weekend!

bread's done
Back