i need an honest UK CAG member to help me out please

dEvAnGeL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
there is a ps vita case i want to buy and i have tried to get trough amazon.co.uk and other mediums but no luck, can someone from the UK help me please? im on USA

Not in the UK but have you tried other European sites? Their stock should be similar, though all the text is in different language (same format sites though, easy to figure out). I've ordered once from Amazon.de (Germany) and have been very happy with my purchase.

I believe Amazon Italy also ships to the US.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Are you looking for Uncharted Vita Case?[/QUOTE]
nop im looking for this case

a4t_travel_case_black_vita.jpg

is made by a company called 4gamers and it cost 10 euros

[quote name='Vinny']Not in the UK but have you tried other European sites? Their stock should be similar, though all the text is in different language (same format sites though, easy to figure out). I've ordered once from Amazon.de (Germany) and have been very happy with my purchase.

I believe Amazon Italy also ships to the US.[/QUOTE]
thing is amazon uk does have it on stock but when i was about to check out i was not able to do so because the selected item cannot be shipped to usa, weird

[quote name='Zaku77']Keep trying, Zavvi works, some people just have issues with it at first,[/QUOTE]
i gave up last night, went back this morning to keep trying but no luck, it will not let me checkout with paypal, when its redirecting to the paypal website the page stays hanging and then a message appears saying, we are sorry but there was an error and the order was not placed, i give up, im gonna have to stick with one of the crappy american cases!

[quote name='Zaku77']Or you could always just use your card directly.[/QUOTE]
international fees will be charged if i pay with my card directly, i was trying to avoid that using paypal

[quote name='Vinny']Most people can't get PayPal to work on Zavvi. You can try a different browser... that might help.[/QUOTE]
tried 3 already, IE, mozilla, chrome, no luck ;(

bread's done
Back