i need an idea of gettin rid of tools of destruction

i dont wanna do the tradbacks (amazon,gs,etc... all offer around 12-13) but if i do with infmaous, ill have enuff to get 3d dot heroes...anwyway with the gs stack/tiered sale whats my best bet

[quote name='chrislisting']i dont wanna do the tradbacks (amazon,gs,etc... all offer around 12-13) but if i do with infmaous, ill have enuff to get 3d dot heroes...anwyway with the gs stack/tiered sale whats my best bet[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the fuck you just said, little kid....but you touched a brothers heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skateraXVIII']You should give the game to me, free of charge. That's you're best bet.[/QUOTE]

sure, just post ur address, tel, ss #, and if u have any other relevant info to make sure it gets to you safely (this post isgonna get closed soon i could tell )

I just wasted a portion of my life reading this thread. Still not sure what the fuck is going on....

For all I know you're trolling for a copy of ET for the Atari...

chrislisting, do the world a favor and get off the computer, turn off the video games, and open your school books and study. Pay more attention in class. You make the rest of us look bad by being so stupid. Do it for us, please.

bread's done
Back