I need an MP3 player with HD! Willing to do anything!

La Li Lu Le Lo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I have everything up for trade towards an HD MP3 player such as " iPod ", " Dell ", " Rio ", etc. I don't want a CD player that has MP3 functionality. If someone is interested in trading one for some of my stuff, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Games:
Check the link in my sig!

I also have:
$50 cash
$25 in Barnes and Nobles giftcard
$20 in Blockbuster giftcard
$36 in JCPennies giftcard
and $10 in Best Buy giftcard.

IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED, GET TO ME ASAP! Thanks.

interested in the fable and Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. i have a samsung yepp, pendent style complete w/ everything but the box(mp3, holder,armband,usb cord, software and pager style chain). this thing is small, can hang on a necklace. holds about 16-22 songs depending on the file size. Runs off 1 AAA battery, around 8 hours straight use. even has the protective plastic over the screen

Not trying to sound like an ass here, but he said he wanted a HD based MP3 player. Yours is obviously a flash based player.

It's just the nice way of saying: "There's no way he's going to want what you are offering."

Perhaps nice isn't the best word for the occasion.

Wow, i'm just trying to help out some and I get jumped on. I was just saying that he wanted a HD based MP3 player. That would be like me saying I want a 52" Widescreen TV, and then you asking if I wanted a 9" black and white.

I agree with WAJedi. He was just pointing out to the OP that the one you were offering wasn't a HD mp3 player. Thus if the OP wasn't so educated in MP3 players and didn't know better might ave been ripped off.

my point on this, this thread was buried 3-4 pages easliy back, was dead or a few days, and someone then goes and digs it up. no one else offered to trade one, so i thought if he was interested and needed an mp3 for now, and later on get a better one, then offer it. and personaly, i don't know the diffrence between flash and hd either. i bought it for 135.00, and didnt really care for mp3, and bought a sony MD wich blows mp3 out of the water IMO

[quote name='Shadows916']my point on this, this thread was buried 3-4 pages easliy back, was dead or a few days, and someone then goes and digs it up. no one else offered to trade one, so i thought if he was interested and needed an mp3 for now, and later on get a better one, then offer it. and personaly, i don't know the diffrence between flash and hd either. i bought it for 135.00, and didnt really care for mp3, and bought a sony MD wich blows mp3 out of the water IMO[/quote] if you bought that shit mp3 player for 135.... your wallet got jacked!

the idea that my MD cost me 80, and holds almost 7 CDs on one disc makes most mp3 look like shit. My MD is the "low"- so the high md's hold even more. I also got my mp3 at sears about 2 years ago (sears card!). it's still one of the smallest ones out, only seen one smaller and that one was the size of a tootsi roll. I also get 44-48 hours off 1 AA battery (i have the tank sport model)

that link says nothing about sony saying the md was a failur. Hell,the link mentions NOTHING about their MD systems, only they lacked to produce anything like the ipod due being caught up in content rights over thier other video systems. MD's still can get from 80-400 in store (my gf/s was 150). my md supports mp3 formated music as well. my sonic stage and net md burner programs also convert just about any music format to one it can use.

bread's done
Back