CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Have:
PS2 Console (1x)
Dual Shock Controller (x1)
[PS2]Modded Konami DDR Pad (x1)
[PS2]DDR MAX2 (x1)
[PS2]Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner (x1)
[PS2]Gran Turismo 3: A Spec (GH) (x1)
[PS2]Amplitude (x1)
[PS2]Xenosaga (x1)
[PS2]Front Mission 4 Sampler (x1)
Playstation Console (x1)
[PSX]Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (x1)
[PSX]Beatmania BEST HITS (x1)
Dreamcast Console (x1)
Dreamcast Controller (x1)
[DC] Phantasy Star Online (x1)
[DC] Space Channel 5 (x1)
[DC] Sonic Adventure (x1)
[DC] Bangaioh (x1)
[DC] Web Browser 2.0 (x1)
[Snes]Chrono Trigger (x1)
[Snes] Super Metroid (x1)

Looking For:
Xbox Console
[Xbox]Halo

I may have an extra Xbox (thinking about it). I'm interested in your PS2, DDR Stuff, Xenosaga, Lunar 2, Beatmania, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid. You can also check the list in my signature, or PM me some prices.

lain21us: Would you be interested in some kind of PS2/Xbox trade? If so I could tell you everything I have for my PS2 if you could tell me what would be included with the Xbox.

nachzeher: I do have everything for Lunar 2. The soundtrack is a bit scratched up though. What kind of price are we looking at for it?

Also, anyone who has offers for any of my stuff, please post.

The Lunar 2 discs are in above average condition, but the soundtrack is scratched up a bit. The rest of the game is complete but I gotta find the necklace.

kthxbyedx, it's not so much a question of what I have for the Xbox, as it is a question of what you want. I have two Xbox's, with tons of games and accessories, and am thinking of trading one. I broke a PS2 the other day, bringing me down to one, and I'm trying to decide if I would rather have a spare Xbox or a spare PS2.

If were to trade you the PS2 w/ the cords, controller, and the games listed, what exactly would be available to me with the Xbox I would receive?

bread's done
Back