I need BG&E (GC), MGS Sub 2(PS2), Colin 3 (PS2), Burnout 2 (GC) and over 30 more 1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follandboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Please help me out. If you see a price that seems a little low, PM me with the price you are willing to sell at and we will try to work something out.

I CAN GIVE YOU THE PRICE THROUGH PAYPAL, OR I CAN BUY YOU A PREPLAYED GAME FROM EBGAMES.COM (with markup ie I would trade a $18 game for a $19.99 or less game on EB).

I NEED TO BUY THE FOLLOWING GAMES:

ALL ARE USED

GBA cart only is fine

Freekstyle $7
Duengeons and Dragons Eye of the Beholder $7
Tom & Jerry Infurnal Escape $7
Monster Bass $7
Muppet Pinball $10
Spirit $7
Nemo Continuing Adventure $7
Sonic Advance $10
Tom and Jerry Magic Ring $7

PS2

Metal Gear 2 Substance $21
Lego Racers 2 $7
Cart Fury $6
Monster Rancher 4 $20
Donald Duck $8
Fishermans Challenge $10
Sega Superstars $10
Buffy Chaos Bleeds $9
DDRMAX 2 $18
Katamari Damacy $13
Colin McRae 3 $12

GC

Aquaman $6
Gauntlet $20
Beyond Good and Evil $15
Burnout 2 $20
Conflict Desert Storm 2 $14
Metal Arms $9
Bomberman Generations $7
Goblin Commander $14
Hobbit $7

Xbox

Alter Echo $5
Vietcong $7
Buffy Chaos $7
Nightcaster 2 $6
Alias $6
Redcard Soccer $10
Knioghts Apprentice $7
Arx Fatalis $7

PSP
Death Jr. $20

OR BEST OFFER ON ALL GAMES

If you agree with my price please send your Paypal address with the message, so that I can pay the fastest.

This page should be updated almost daily with games I am looking to buy along with the price I am willing to pay. All of my prices are generated from Ebgames.com after discount (I even factor in sales tax and deduct 18% from their price). ALMOST ALL OF THEM are bumped up to make the deal a little more fair.

I need all PS2, Cube, and Xbox games to include the box and manual. Everything else is fine to only include the game.

If you have one the games, just PM me and I will get back to you ASAP and I will pay you with Paypal only.

Thanks for looking and please dig for this thread daily to see what new games I need. As always, free bumps are appreciated.

Please PM me all offers.

hey can you redirect your huge trade list to the new forum and send it in a PM to me?
thanks also CML while your at it.

I have majora's mask (gold), cartridge only. Are you interested?

Sorry, I just noticed that you said it's ok. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back