I NEED CAGs VOTING HELP IN A CONTEST I ENTERED!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpuma1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
ok, I can pretty much say with the utmost certainty that no one in the history of CAG will ask for what i'm about to ask for right now, and risking severe embarassment, here goes :cool:

My name is Jason Pumarada. i've entered a singing contest on www.siteforrent.com/onlineaudition. The winner gets a bunch of stuff, but most importantly, a shot at an audition for RENT on broadway. I've thrown my hat in the pile, and it's all down to votes right now. Here's my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L-eWVcYn-s

I tried so hard to not just sing the song, like some of the others, but to inject every ounce of emotion i had, because i know the character is going through a complex rung of being angry, sad, depressed, and lonely, all at once.

i'm really asking for any support right now. voting takes place from Sept 18th thru 30th on http://www.siteforrent.com/onlineaudition.

Just look for my name, JASON PUMARADA, and click on to vote for me! One vote per person, per IP address. Tell your friends to vote for me too, please!!!!

Thanks in advance for any support from my fellow CAGs, esp since I know that this is totally out of left field for a video game site.

[quote name='Jedi1979']voted for ya...still got long way to go though...i do however find that girl in first place annoying[/quote]
thanks for the support, man. and yes, i do find the top three very surprising at the moment, but it is early.

and i apologize in advance for CAGer, i just realized it means Cheap Ass Gamer-er, lol. i'm kinda anxious right now, with the voting going on. anyone know how i can edit my thread title?

I voted for you!

I didn't even have to watch the other finalist's videos! Of course, that wasn't particularly hard to do, since there are like 20 other contestants.

Also, I used a fake name and e-mail to vote. I apologize if this gets my vote discounted.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Yeah, it's CAG. Not CAGer. Hurry up and change it! You're losing votes! :hot:[/quote]

does anyone know how to change the titles of topics?

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']I voted for you!

I didn't even have to watch the other finalist's videos! Of course, that wasn't particularly hard to do, since there are like 20 other contestants.

Also, I used a fake name and e-mail to vote. I apologize if this gets my vote discounted.[/quote]
thanks so much, man! and in total, there's like 150 contestants :drool:

I voted for you. I agree the first place girl sucks. Click on the title of the thread in the Off-topic threads list to edit the title.

LOL!

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=37Hx088dvxw[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cpvbM8VSg[/media] [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UNHze1je7Zk[/media]^ Gross.

Wait, so my topic for Jones Soda "Photo of the Year" gets closed, yet this one doesn't? That's messed up. I won anyway, but still. Good luck!

Voted for you. Your actually pretty good.
And WOW, some people are TERRIBLE.
DAMN, that 3rd place guy is really freaking good. You have some serious competition.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Yikes, girl in first has over 400 votes :/[/quote]
we think something is fishy with that, b/c she ended ended with those 400 votes after like half an hour. she only had like 8 or 10 before that.

and thanks to all you CAGs that voted for me!! Keep 'em comin, cause i'll need all the frickin help i can get!

It's going to be tough getting past Corey Payette. Although, you did go from around 39 votes to over 100 in no time flat.

The girl in first now definetly doesn't deserve to be in first...

*EDIT*

From her YouTube page:

I am in a community theatre of about 300 people, and those people tell their friends to vote too."
Not cool. She really isn't very good at all, but she knows a lot of theatre people, so they're all voting for her. Doesn't matter if she sucks or not.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']It's going to be tough getting past Corey Payette. Although, you did go from around 39 votes to over 100 in no time flat.

The girl in first now definetly doesn't deserve to be in first...

*EDIT*

From her YouTube page:

Not cool. She really isn't very good at all, but she knows a lot of theatre people, so they're all voting for her. Doesn't matter if she sucks or not.[/quote]

yeah, i know. i'm pretty well aware that it's who you know, not what you know. my first goal is to hopefully crack the top ten. then, sky's the limit from there. :lol:

OP you're pretty good.
I also found you to be attractive :applause:
You win, you take me out for dinner and I put out.
Also, if you lose.. you can still do that. :applause:

Good luck though! You are pretty talented!

[quote name='lilboo']OP you're pretty good.
I also found you to be attractive :applause:
You win, you take me out for dinner and I put out.
Also, if you lose.. you can still do that. :applause:

Good luck though! You are pretty talented![/quote]

thank you very much, i shall take that under consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back