I need CheapAss Xbox Live game recommendations

CaboWabo

CAGiversary!
I need some recommendations for good yet cheap games that are playable on Xbox Live. I still find myself going back and only playing the MotoGP demo that came with Xbox Live. I intend on picking up Mechassault and Ghost Recon soon because those are Platinum titles now that I could probably get for about $15 with the BB GGC.
Also, I heard that some of the older sports titles are impossible to find opponents to play against on Xbox Live. So is it not worth getting older cheaply priced sports games?

Rainbow Six 3 is a top notch XBL game. I'm playing it right now. Check my sig for my list of XBL games and you can send me a friend request if you'd like.

O ya,don't get mechassault or ghost recon, save your money barely anyone plays those anymore........instead of getting those get a new LIVE game that a lot of people are playin......listen to sj41's reccomendation,tons of clan action in that

Actually, Mechassault has a large number of people playing since it comes with the starter kit. It is very easy to host a game and get people to join. You can get it cheap sometimes. It is suppose to go PH sometime soon. I got it free when I bought the 3 month starter kit. Splinter Cell PT has gotten great review scores but I personally think that RS3 is more fun and exciting and has more options of how you play.

[quote name='sj41']It is suppose to go PH sometime soon.[/quote]

It's been PH for some time now actually. I can't wait til SC:pT hits PH so more people play that too.

Rainbow Six 3 is $27.88 at Target this week. Pretty cheap. The older sports games are hard to find opponents on, but not impossible.

Castle Wolfenstien, XIII is fun, Counterstrike, Unreal Championship - FPS Crimson Skies, Top Spin, Links, PGR2, TOCA, Whacked, Mechassualt still has a lot of players but you'll need to purchase the $4.99 download to get into most games!Worms 3d comes out next week and should have a lot of people on it! All games listed can be found from $9.99 to $29.99 . . . That being Worms 3d and TOCA because they are new.

XBL: BIGMES

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sj41']It is suppose to go PH sometime soon.[/quote]

It's been PH for some time now actually. I can't wait til SC:pT hits PH so more people play that too.[/quote]I don't see it on the PH list and it's not $20 and I have not seen it in that ugly packaging yet ( :wink: ) so I do not think it has gone PH even though it is without a doubt good enough.

[quote name='danh920']XIII is a sweet multiplayer title if you're into deathmatches[/quote] I was going to get that game when it was $10 at Fry's but never did. :( Would have been a great XBL game for me.

[quote name='sj41']I don't see it on the PH list and it's not $20 and I have not seen it in that ugly packaging yet ( :wink: ) so I do not think it has gone PH even though it is without a doubt good enough.[/quote]

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/platinumhits#itos

Scroll down to the M's, it's there. I'm surprised you haven't seen it anywhere at the PH price, it's been a PH for some time now. I can't count the number of PH copies my store has.

if your going to get ghost recon, get Island thunder. It just became 20 bucks a few weeks back and I think it is a big improvment over the original GR.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sj41']I don't see it on the PH list and it's not $20 and I have not seen it in that ugly packaging yet ( :wink: ) so I do not think it has gone PH even though it is without a doubt good enough.[/quote]

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/platinumhits#itos

Scroll down to the M's, it's there. I'm surprised you haven't seen it anywhere at the PH price, it's been a PH for some time now. I can't count the number of PH copies my store has.[/quote]I do NOT see it. :wink: I cannot find it on that page! Are you sure?

EDIT: And right after you posted it was PH, another person said it's $27.88 at Target. :?

yeah, im hoping that the cheap counterstike deals are generating lots of new players. i hear the games been sort of empty lately. i guess ill find out when my copy comes in the mail.

seriously though, R6 3 is great. I paid $50 and put around 80 hours into the online multiplayer. worth every penny.

I know this is kinda weird soundin but... project gotham 2 is a SEMI cheapass game. I think it is like 29.99 but it is by far my fav xbox live game and i have crimson ski, r63, counterstrike, gr:it ,unreal champ, 13. Out of all these it is my fav and i dont even like racing games

Thanks for all the recomendations. I went to my Ebgames store and I found Rainbow Six 3 used for $28, and I had a $10 gift certificate from a previous mail in rebate. So I got it for $18. What an incredible game. I'm having a blast with it. I'm still new at it and I'm still learning how to compete with all the other people online who are experts at it. If anyone wants to show me the ropes online and teach a beginner about Rainbow Six 3 please ad me on Xbox Live. My tag is Cabo Wabo. (one space between the words)

bread's done
Back