I need everyone's help!

DefinedByClass13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Special CAG Message: Whether any of you like AFI, or any of the things I advocate for in my video, or not, I would really appreciate the help. Voting was extended until next Friday and I figured I could use the support from this community. Thanks for your time.

I made a quick video before my show on new year's eve for an AFI contest. There will be 5 winners chosen by AFI themselves, plus an additional winner chosen by the voting community (anyone).

The prize you ask? Well, the winners are given the opportunity to go into the studio with the band and record back-up vocals for the new record in LA. This is where I need you all to vote for my video in case that I am not chosen by the band, which is a very slim chance in doing so.

Here is a direct link to my video on their site.

http://begintransmission.afireinside.net/watch?v=fy6GnHx9CFo

And here are the simple rules to vote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMUNITY VOTING AND WINNER ANNOUNCING EXTENDED!

Due to popular demand, we have decided to extend voting and winner announcing until next Friday, Jan 23rd at 3pm PST! SIGN IN, VIEW, and VOTE for the Community winner:

SIGN IN
Click the sign in button in the top right corner of Begin Transmission and you'll be able to login with your Google, Facebook, MySpace, AOL, and Open ID account.

VIEW
Click on any of the videos on the front page and give it your full attention!

VOTE
On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the BEST), rate the video by clicking one of the corresponding buttons. You will then be randomly sent to another video

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone that knows me will know my love and dedication for this band. Anyone that truly knows me knows that I need to win this contest. I know many of you are at home on the web looking for something to do. Here is your new duty and waste of time. Help me out, because I will truly appreciate it.

Repost this and once again, thank you.

bread's done
Back