I need good lights for my bedroom (brighter ones)

Requiem

CAGiversary!
I am reading a lot lately and noticing that even my 100-watt lightbulb doesn't provide the light I want. It is not bright enough and the light it gives off is more yellowish-amber rather than white. I feel excessive hours in this poor light will lead to eye strain.

What kind of light fixtures do you have at home or recommend for reading? Is it good to use light bulbs or get those light strips (I forgot the name of them, but they use small tubes)

[quote name='puternerd']Try "Reveal" light bulbs [/QUOTE]

Seconded. You'll never want to go back to regular light bulbs, the light is far more natural and not yellow at all.

[quote name='puternerd']Try "Reveal" light bulbs or the ones I prefer are the daylight type fluorescent.[/QUOTE]

We have the Reveal bulbs in our apartment and realy like them. From outside the building every apt. but ours has the yellowish glow from regular light bulbs, ours is the only one that has a truer white glow. They seem brighter than regular bulbs too, the 60w seem to be almost as bright as the 100w that we did have. The only thing that's kinda odd is that some white clothing has a very faint pinkish tint when directly under the light.

bread's done
Back